Reviews for Problems without Solutions
Rinhail chapter 2 . 2/27
That ending was something. Kind of gave me the chills.

This was a very lovely read. Thank you for sharing.
fuuu chapter 2 . 11/3/2012
Damn it, Mukuro's been possessing him the entire time. D:

Also, shouldn't Ryohei call him Kyoya? He's not on first name basis yet, Hibari is just his last name! :(

I actually thought that was the reason they broke up, it's because Ryohei would never call Hibari 'Kyoya' or use his first name. xD

But damn it, I hope Tsuna will be able to sense Mukuro. If it exists in this AU.
MadameRedx chapter 2 . 9/5/2011
OOOHHH MYY GOOOSSSHHH NOOOOOOOOOO!

So does that mean Ryohei and Hibari didn't make up? :(

And that Ryohei died? :O

This story is absolutely fantastic. Like, the ending completely threw me off, I'm a bit upset since 3318 is my OTP and I was like "Oh yay happy ending hehe _" UNTIL I read the last line

Absolutely brilliant though.
RowWithAChipNPin chapter 2 . 8/3/2011
Amazing story! Absolutely amazing! I loved it. But ARGH! That ending! Great way to end it, but now I'm sad that they didn't make up...
231368535 chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
Ah, I can't believe I've never review on this. It's wonderful! I wasn't really a fan of this pairing but i think it now makes it somewhere on my top ten. I enjoyed reading it very much. The way you portrayed Hibari was very interesting and the way you wrote Mukuro was enchanting. The part at the very end was brilliant. I hope to read more wickedly good stories like this in the future.
VirguleAddict chapter 2 . 6/30/2011
OMGOMGOMG XD Finishing the story LIKE THAT ? I thought mukuro was too gentle leaving like that but ARrrrrrrr XDDDDDDDDDDD

Really REALLY good job !
Shimaki-33 chapter 2 . 4/25/2011
FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU*K omfg that was a-efing-mazing!

THAT'S IT! 3318 IS GONNA BE MY NEW OTP

Thank you!
Abschaum chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Nooooes! _

poor Ryohei and poor Hibari! .

Or rather dumb Hibari o.o it's not like they couldn't try to solve whatever problem he has together D
Pr1nc3LuvsFr0ggy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I don't understand why Hibari left him but the ending was so sad.. :( Can you perhaps make another chapter or something with a happier ending? It makes me sad that the both of them didn't make up..

nYa~

BelphegorxFran (Actually BelxFran but I forgot my password for that account)
Christian West chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Wow. I loved that story sooooo much! A bit OOC, but not alot. It was touching and pulled at the heartstrings, *cries*, and best of all, it made me want to keep on reading you're stories. yaaaaay. *begins to cry again because thoughts of Hibari-san crying are rushing around her thoughts* They are such a kawaii couple!