Reviews for His Girl
rica chapter 56 . 10/14
Por favor atualize sua história... fica com Deus
supergirl superman chapter 56 . 10/11
please update I need more so good
rissbenzo chapter 55 . 10/8
Hope you're doing okay. :)
This story is amazing. I really would like if you could finished. This has to be my favorite twilight fanfiction ever. I absolutely love it. Please continue.
please continue this story. please i am begging you. it is so good.
Obsessedreader83 chapter 56 . 7/28
Please please update if u can! Even a synopsis of what u had in mind for the end? I’ve seriously cried through the last dozen chapters, so much angst and so well written. Thank u for sharing. I hope u are doing ok. Will keep an eye out for your stories and *fingers crossed* some updates.
Nasrin Amherst chapter 56 . 6/19
Please update I really want to know what happens next please.
annawritess chapter 56 . 6/17
God, this story is so good. I hope you come back to finish it one day or update what you envisioned the ending to be!
I'm so sorry you were in an accident. Do you plan on finishing any of your stories? I sure hope so. Hopefully you haven't given up. But if you have no intention of updating or completing your fanfictions, maybe just say that. I started this story not realizing that it was SO unfinished. Then I realized you have many ones not finished. It's very understandable, especially if you were in some kind of accident. So maybe just be honest with your readers. True fans of your stories will understand. Good luck!
rburt1973 chapter 56 . 5/23
What a moving story you have written! I read it all in 1 day. You made me laugh, cry, and feel what each character felt. You are a true storyteller!
Cebco chapter 56 . 5/15
Please update. This got me crying and wanting more and more. Please don’t leave it this way
Omg please update. It's been years since you updated. I mean I get that life happens and you were hurt, but really it's been years - like 3 years. So please remember us, your faithful readers and update your stories. Please
I hope you are doing better !

Just a little comment to say that I'm still re-reading this story (and jailbait) and still hoping to find an update even if it's 3 years later :p

May you listen to my prayers, heal my waiting mind and update ;)

Virtual hugs for encouragement,

Rita,
Always reading chapter 56 . 3/3
Please update
Twilover24 chapter 56 . 2/28
Please update . This story is awesome so far !
3,645 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »