Reviews for His Girl
Allison chapter 56 . 2/13
I am so in love with all of your stories. I have been there for every update with Jailbait and this story as well. I wish you would put up a new update soon. It would make this a great week if you did. anyways hope everything is ok in your life and I appreciate all your hard work.
lipglossandcigarettes chapter 56 . 2/11
Christ... I've been crying for the last few chapters and then you leave it like this? Please finish this story if you can.
AlwaysFalling26 chapter 56 . 2/10
Please continue your stories sheesh kleenex warning, I'm not sad I'm mad and waiting lmao
tokris chapter 56 . 2/7
First... thank you for writing one of the best stories I have ever read! I just lost 4 hours of sleep time, with two babies in the house, because I couldn't put it down!

Second... please, if at all possible, update! I'm dying to find out what happens next! Best cliffs ever!
SelenaLunala chapter 53 . 2/2
Way to go Alpha Quil, you put Sam back in his place.
SelenaLunala chapter 7 . 2/1
Will embry still become a werewolf?
Kayla chapter 56 . 1/30
I love this story so very very much I reread it all the time I was jw are u finished with the story!? Sorry for bothering you I was jw
Lrl272 chapter 56 . 1/28
Ok so I started reading this knowing it wasn't finished or worked on in awhile, but I was hoping that you ether forgot to hit completed as I have seen before or it finished in a good spot... well I made it through allllll that angst and I am hoping that you maybe will finish this? Please
apryl.hassler1 chapter 56 . 1/26
are you going to finish this ? hope so . can't wait to see what happens next.
daryllover21 chapter 56 . 12/12/2016
Please update soon
djcarnation chapter 51 . 11/25/2016
i so want to slap sam and quil allthe put bella and embry nowtheyve lost their son.i too thought you were dragging things out to long ,but now see why you did.i think this is one of the saddest stories ive read so far.i truly hope you finish this story ,no matter how many chapters it takes.
Guest chapter 56 . 11/25/2016
On n a envie d'en tuer pas mal h√Ęte de lire la suite et vite lol
natcityjp chapter 1 . 9/10/2016
Loved this story. It's now a favorite!
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 53 . 9/7/2016
Ive noticed you updated one of your stories recently. please update this one, we need to know what happens
Paul'sWolfGirl2016 chapter 54 . 9/7/2016
please update this story i need to know if Bella and Embry get their HEA. and whether we find out why the elders did wht they did and jake is. please update
3,604 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »