Reviews for His Girl
annie.jo.marie chapter 56 . 6/23
Love it. Can't stop reading it! Need more!
PaulaB87 chapter 50 . 6/18
Please please update soon
heather is feather chapter 55 . 6/16
Hope your doing ok
I'm sorry to read about your health please know I hope you get well soon

A VERY big thank you on wonderful update
feenian chapter 56 . 5/30
soo good to have you back !
Storylover00 chapter 56 . 5/15
This is a great story! I can't wait to read what happens next! Please write soon!
iDemonicShadow chapter 56 . 5/14
What happen next D:
Bklyngrrl chapter 56 . 5/12
This is the second time that I have read through this awesome fic. An emotional roller coaster ride but well worth it. I look forward to seeing the conclusion when you have the chance!
Beautiful Evil chapter 56 . 5/4
This is a fantastic story, I love reading it so much!
Jane chapter 56 . 5/4
Oh I am so happy to read some more of this wonderful story. At least Bella has responded a little to Paul's story. I guess this is the turning point.
I'm so glad you have recovered somewhat from your injuries and have been able to continue the story. I look forward to the next chapters when you are able.
ASongbirdDigna chapter 56 . 5/3
Welcome back! Look at Paul being a softy. Can't wait for the next chapter. I'm so excited you've resumed this story.
KaytieM chapter 56 . 4/30
hey, this is a fantasic story and it has got a side to jake that was good and the do as i say not as i do from sam it is amazing and what i am wanted to ask was when are you planing to right the next part, i have read it like 3 times and i know from that i have read that it haves about 20 chapter more to be complete unlease you right a follow on from it i cant wait to ready it
chey chapter 56 . 4/23
you're back! i hope you are doing well. also love the chapter but that is a given so...
thereasa chapter 1 . 4/19
glad your feeling better, and love your stories as always.
mizz-sunshin3 chapter 56 . 4/19
Yay an update! I'm hoping that Bella can understand what happened and forgive Embry because they both need each other right now. Good chapter! :)
3,474 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »