Reviews for Love Path
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2015
Beautiful and bittersweet. Thank you. Hope your Christmas was everything you hoped for. May the New Year bring your hopes and dreams to life...well except for vampires and werewolves.
Do'B chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Seize every moment, make every moment count. We do not know what our travels hold for us, or who will cross our path... Yet again another beautiful one shot.

MyladyNancy chapter 1 . 1/16/2015
beautiful
blb1000 chapter 1 . 8/2/2014
So sweet and sad all at once.
LJ Summers chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
Raum -

This is very sweet. Written with a delicate touch.

I am so pleased that Edward found nothing but beauty in his angel and that her memory lives on.
meelee72 chapter 1 . 4/22/2014
Be still, my heart.
moosals chapter 1 . 1/17/2014
What a beautiful little story, even though it was filled with sadness.
I like your idea of a life altering moment, even though Edward didn't get to keep or save the woman he fell in love with, it made him find a new and more positive direction in his undending life.
Thanks :)
TropicOfCancer chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
Beautiful. Sad. Your words are always magical. :)
BELAVERA chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
I loved your story. It was very emotional to me. I have never heard the original song, but you wrote about it so well that someday I will make a point to listen to it.
NeverBeenMerelyPretty chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
This is a very touching story and quite different from some others I've read. I loved it; definitely adding it to my community :)
kleotwifrenzie chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
wow...that was sad or bittersweet I would say... beautiful written though
Thank you!
kavelf chapter 1 . 2/1/2013
Wow. Another very different story from you. Different in a good way :)

Thanks for the words.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 1/6/2013
Hi, I tried to respond to the message you sent by email but the notice on top said "no reply" Yes, this is me. Among the different Edwards I am particularly fond of, are these where a chance meeting, helps him to change the direction of his life, that he decides he is no longer able to drink from human blood. Lovely, always like the redemption stories, even the ones with the human Edwards.
Rachel Garber chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Lovethis little story, which was recommended by Sabastien who wrote University of Edward Cullen, now out in trade pb, as Gabriel's Inferno. This is a lovely, though sad story and I enjoyed it very much.
Rasa.Ra chapter 1 . 11/15/2012