Reviews for Tropical Paradise
Saiyagurl87 chapter 13 . 10/3/2013
Man digging this story too! Love it n hope u update soon
Guest chapter 13 . 3/26/2013
I just read this story from start to finish. Its addictive. So glad the trio didn't get picked up by that ship. Can't wait to see what happens next!
Angelix chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
This is such an amazing story! I wish you would pick it back up.
hey1234 chapter 13 . 3/10/2013
I know this story is with 99% certainty dead, but I wish it wasn't. Holy geez good!
Kajskk chapter 13 . 8/27/2012
I can't believe I haven't gotten around to review this yet. Because frankly I think it's one of the most interesting chapter yet! Why? Simply because I sense a small turn in events. Especially if Tayuya's suspicions turn out to be right and Sakura is sick. I don't know why, but I just feel it would be irrelevant if she just had a mere cold that would easily pass. It just seem a bit pointless if that was it. Unless it's not illness at all, that wouldn't really surprise me either.

With that said. It does feel like this chapter is building up to something. While I do appreciate the realistic pace of how the two are getting to know each other, I do look forward for when they will get a bit friendlier with each other.

Other than that, I cannot still my curiosity about who Sakura really is. We know very little of her and it would be neat to get to know more about her as the story moves along, which I'm sure we will.

Over all a good and interesting chapter, with a good laugh at the beginning and then some more serious tone to it on the end. One can only wonder what happens next.

Until Next Time.

/Kajskk

PS- sorry for my lame review. Trying to juggle several things at once here.

PS 2 - I've already reviewed this chapter it seems, but I think it deserves a second review, so here it is
Nyx-XIII chapter 13 . 5/7/2012
Please tell me that you're going to continue this story? I've really enjoyed what you've written so far and I love the Sakura x Tayuya pairing, which there is a lack of fan fiction for. So I do hope that you continue this story series :)
Livthefantasy chapter 13 . 12/6/2011
For a second, I thought they would be saved from the island. I gotta be honest. I have no idea what sakura is thinking. Do you plan to give her a POV like in MPP? Just curious. (some may have alright asked this) No pressure, just wondering. I trust that by the end of the story, all of my questions/concerns will be answered anyway. I feel excited
Livthefantasy chapter 12 . 12/6/2011
Just love the metephors in this chap. I since the chemistry between the 2 girl getting better
Livthefantasy chapter 11 . 12/6/2011
Wow, I get sick thinking about that plane...I think the dream was real, and that Tenten is dead. I am just speculating right now, although its pointless. All I have to do is read and find out lol! Your story are addicting
Livthefantasy chapter 10 . 12/6/2011
Oh my goodness, Tenten was on the plane!

:( This plot is getting better by the chapter.
Livthefantasy chapter 9 . 12/5/2011
So Sakura was putting up a front. You never cease to amaze me with you constantly growing plot. All the reading has to do is keep reading to find the answers.
Livthefantasy chapter 8 . 12/5/2011
I liked your description of the river scene. I was able to paint a mental picture quite easily
Livthefantasy chapter 7 . 12/5/2011
dun dun duuun! So was lies ahead?
Livthefantasy chapter 6 . 12/2/2011
hehe you so nice, but let me tell you this: I dont mind waiting. I your busy or want and break, and do not post chps for a while, I will patiently wait till your ready. Im not calling anyone out, I'm just letting you know I will be patience and wait for you to update on YOUR time.
Livthefantasy chapter 5 . 12/2/2011
nice dream. I love how you write flashbacks and dreams in your writings.