Reviews for TKS Part 1: The King's Sacrifice
WhiteEnsigma chapter 36 . 8/10/2013
This is another piece of work that I love to read over and over again. Great plot and writing as ever!
blackbloodywolf chapter 36 . 3/11/2013
This story has been amazing
Aegis' Trickster chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
did you know you haven't updated this story on arrin fantasy?
Magical.x.Melody chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
y'know... I keep seeing the phrase 'watashi no koi' in your stories a lot. And I keep wondering, cause I thought 'watashi' was the feminine version...
ra7matigorti2 chapter 36 . 10/13/2012
this is amazing i love the byakuya/aizen moments and frankly you're a genius
DestatiDream chapter 36 . 4/17/2012
Awwwe, what a sweet story! It was quite enjoyable reading about the growth of Aizen's and Byakuya's relationship

Very lovely and deep story, you certainly have a lot of imagination

I loved the GrimmIchi that's in here too, heehee
Firebirdever chapter 36 . 2/29/2012
...O_O I..I dunno how you achieve this.

That you make me READ...and LOVE a story with Aizen as a good caracter.

I explain myself: I have always considered Aizen as THE archenemy in the bleach story and i never never read a fanfic with aizen as good and love it. I always stopped to read the story and forget it.

But this one, i dont believe it myself, that, all day long, i crave for the moment i could continue to read this story and know how it would end( i even cannot resist and read it during my class...)

(bowing) And for this, i can just be thankful Spunky-sama
chesspiece chapter 36 . 1/17/2012
Great story! I just finished all the chapters in one day and I have to say, it was AMAZING! Please work on the sequel as soon as you can! Thank you!
AMETSUkai chapter 36 . 8/2/2011
And i kept on thinking why was there no word from HER! At least I was right at expecting that something was very not right here *smirke* and why I like torturing people? Simple. Just to prove that human can overcome anything and continue living.
Pochii chapter 36 . 7/23/2011
Wonderfully written! OMG- I really hope there is a sequel to this. Absolutely love the plot, characters are never far from the original personality and smut is just fantastically yummy lol. I really really enjoyed reading this, in fact, I read it in one sitting lol. Love how you can make me feel heartbreaking one minute and then so happy that I can float next and then me sitting on the edge of my seat, chewing on my nails as I read along. I absolutely love it! Look forward to more Aizen & Byakuya work from in the future :)
Lightning the Flash chapter 36 . 7/18/2011
Ooooo what a GREAT ending! By far my favorite story with this pairing! Interesting the whole way!

Loved the steaming parts and the naked tag at the end! Oh and the hot scene with Ichigo and Grimmjow in the beginning! YEAH!

Oh right, I was wondering what happened to the bruja. What does she have planned? Witches are like no joke...so yeah...anything she's planning is going to be seriously bad.

AMAZING STORY! Can't wait to read the sequel! Great job! :D

Congratulations on having more than 350 reviews!
Lightning the Flash chapter 35 . 7/18/2011
Awwww such a beautiful chapter!

I loved the memory XD

and loved the hot parts in this chapter! And how Aizen was tempted to have everyone hear but in the end put up the privacy shield.

Haha child is going to be one hard little one to raise and make into leader LOL cuuuute! The ending was a super awwwww moment!

Super nice chapter!
Lightning the Flash chapter 34 . 7/18/2011
Oh this had me getting teary eyed! Especially when Aizen said "I love you...too much...to watch you die again" aww one of the best lines in this story!

Amazing fight scene! I thought that the abilities of the ex councilors Zanpakuto's were very cool and thought out well. You always come up with the best zanpakuto's! Aizen and Byakuya's plan was so smart. Yes! Glad that they are finally defeated!

The last few lines from Byakuya are also one of the best lines! Loved it!

Great chapter!
WhereAreYourEyes chapter 34 . 7/15/2011
I knew Byakuya and Sousuke could whup them! Wooohoooo! They are a really good team! Take that ex-councillors!

I hope Bya-kun was right about Orihime being able to heal Sousuke. MYbr they should call Nel in too. You can't die on us, Sousuke!
WhereAreYourEyes chapter 33 . 7/15/2011
Dammit! I'm can't read fast enough to get my literary fix! My family keeps distracting me! So I'm tryna speed up so I can finish this and move on! Yay!

I'm so glad Bya realized that the diary had been corrupted. And I know he and Sousuke can beat this!