Reviews for The King's Sacrifice Part 1: Unfading Blossom
PleiadesWolfe chapter 36 . 1/22
I'm glad that they were able to work for now and I hope to see more Ichigo and Grimmjow in the next arc. I'm hoping that they can be part of the guard with Byakuya or at least Grimmjow.
PleiadesWolfe chapter 32 . 1/22
How does Byakuya have his sword when he left that behind?
PleiadesWolfe chapter 25 . 1/21
You need his blood that the witch hollow took.
GemNika chapter 36 . 7/24/2016
Yet again, I spent the past couple days reading one PF your stories nonstop... All because you posted a chapter for the sequel, and I'd yet to read part 1!

I absolutely loved this! And I'm so glad that you didn't stop at Byakuya being resurrected! Every time I read something you've written with Aizen, it makes me want to try my hand at it. Your work is truly inspiring, and I can't wait to read part 2!
iHateHotWeather123 chapter 36 . 7/20/2015
Where's the sequel?
WinterKnightWolf chapter 36 . 5/17/2015
I have to say that i was a bit cautious at reading this story at first because i read only specific types of stories. However this story has blown my mind it is one of the best stories of this type i have read, I am thoroughly impressed.
WhiteEnsigma chapter 36 . 8/10/2013
This is another piece of work that I love to read over and over again. Great plot and writing as ever!
blackbloodywolf chapter 36 . 3/11/2013
This story has been amazing
Aegis' Trickster chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
did you know you haven't updated this story on arrin fantasy?
Magical.x.Melody chapter 6 . 10/14/2012
y'know... I keep seeing the phrase 'watashi no koi' in your stories a lot. And I keep wondering, cause I thought 'watashi' was the feminine version...
ra7matigorti2 chapter 36 . 10/13/2012
this is amazing i love the byakuya/aizen moments and frankly you're a genius
DestatiDream chapter 36 . 4/17/2012
Awwwe, what a sweet story! It was quite enjoyable reading about the growth of Aizen's and Byakuya's relationship~

Very lovely and deep story, you certainly have a lot of imagination

I loved the GrimmIchi that's in here too, heehee~
Firebirdever chapter 36 . 2/29/2012
...O_O I..I dunno how you achieve this.

That you make me READ...and LOVE a story with Aizen as a good caracter.

I explain myself: I have always considered Aizen as THE archenemy in the bleach story and i never never read a fanfic with aizen as good and love it. I always stopped to read the story and forget it.

But this one, i dont believe it myself, that, all day long, i crave for the moment i could continue to read this story and know how it would end( i even cannot resist and read it during my class...)

(bowing) And for this, i can just be thankful Spunky-sama
chesspiece chapter 36 . 1/17/2012
Great story! I just finished all the chapters in one day and I have to say, it was AMAZING! Please work on the sequel as soon as you can! Thank you!
AMETSUkai chapter 36 . 8/2/2011
And i kept on thinking why was there no word from HER! At least I was right at expecting that something was very not right here *smirke* and why I like torturing people? Simple. Just to prove that human can overcome anything and continue living.