Reviews for waiting for a love like this
GryffindorChaser2018-2022 chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
One Word Perfection. Straight to the Point, and there's no other word for it.
in sync chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Oh, this was just lovely!

Despite me being a hardcore LucyLorcan shipper, I couldn't help but like these two being together, also.

The way you've characterized everyone was awesome - especially Lorcan's height! I just loved how tall he was. :D And I felt like I could really relate to Molly's personality, which is always a good thing.

I also really liked how you slipped in the narration of it not being a 'typical' love story.

Fabulous job, Mad!
Julia Claire chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
So - I finally got around to reading this! Sorry for taking soo long!

I liked it! :) I'm becoming very partial to MollyLorcan, actually, and I loved the mention of DomScorpius, and just Molly and Dom's relationship in general, honestly.

I do have a few nitpicks... One of my pet peeves is when people bold stuff (though I think I might have done in my earlier fics...) you can't disregard that, if you like. And sometimes the italics seemed to be on the wrong word, you know what I mean? And well - a couple parts of the plot, like her touring Lorcan's room, while very cute, seemed to be a little unlikely.

But you were writing one of your least favorite pairings here, and kudos to you for that. I loved the way you characterized Molly and Lorcan, and Percy's reaction. LOL.
lydiamaartin chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
IT WAS NOT TERRIBLE, MAD.

&hearts

Honestly, for a MollyLysander shipper, you sure do a terrific job writing them with other people! ;) And I really adored how you wrote Molly and Lorcan here, and how their friendship slowly progressed and how sweet his crush on her was, and how cute they were together, and how your Molly was so fiesty and Gryffindor-y but such a good match for his Ravenclaw-ness!

It was just /lovely/, Mad, truly! Thank you so much! &hearts

Awesome job, and keep writing!
allisonarrgent chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
/THIS/ was terrible?

Are you freaking kidding me right now, Mad?

This was absolutely and utterly gorgeous, oh my god. This is definitely the best Molly/Lorcan story I've ever read, no doubt.

And that's not just because it was partly dedicated to me/written for my challenge, I have MANY other reasons to support my argument of this fic being epic. In fact, I think it might be LIST TIME:

1.) Your Lorcan - a;rlg;d;flhfc;b;lfd, the way you described him as being all tall and handsome and typical Ravenclaw-y had me almost melting, honestly.

2.) Your Molly was also amazingly well-written. I especially liked the dynamic of them being complete opposites with her Gryffindor boldness and his Ravenclaw shyness. ;)

3.) Your use of the prompts was AWESOME, what are you talking about? I recognized all of them and you just included them so seamlessly, it was perfect.

4.) Your integration of the song "Lucky" was also so well-done, with the title of the fic and the last few lines alluding to it as well.

5.) Aside from Molly and Lorcan, I loved all of your minor characters, even if they only made one or two appearances [*COUGH* Louis and James! *COUGH*] - everyone was written unbelievably in-character, and that made this fic even better and realistic, particularly with all the teasing Molly was getting from her family. It was all truly wonderful.

GREAT JOB, I LOVED IT TO PIECES! :)
kingslayers chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was very sweet and it actually had a definite ending, unlike many Molly/Scamander-twin fics
combeferring chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Mad, I really liked this! I actually kind of adore MollyLorcan and I loved the way you portrayed them. Lorcan was absolutely wonderful and I just wanted to give him a hug and I loved your Molly because she was funny and just generally amazing.

The best thing was the way it was a love story but it wasn't because, as you said, it wasn't love at first sight. And the DomScorp mentions are alwaysalwaysalways a win! (You know me with those two...)

Great job, Mad!