Reviews for R
I wish you make another chapter soon
psychic type is not week to poison type it's the other way around
Jpokeshipping chapter 106 . 5/19
Amazing.I've been waiting for this chapter for EVER.
But I understand...
R.I.P.
Monty Oum
and
Evan's Computer
I hope you feel better soon...
KrazyKat101 chapter 106 . 5/19
Lol, I liked Natalie riding on Seviper. It gives me a funny mental image. -

And don't worry too much about not updating fast enough... Half of the fics I follow get updated like once a year, or not at all. :'(

Great chapter, 'twas cool and action packed! :D

-KrazyKat101
Xtreme Gamer chapter 106 . 5/18
Hey, man. It's been a while.

I didn't know you were interested in Rooster Teeth's work. I myself mostly watch RvB, but I've seen RWBY as well. Losing Monty was a huge. I just hope everyone else at Rooster Teeth can carry on his legacy. I'm sure it's what he'd want.

Love the chapter. It looks like the PTA is finally getting the upper hand, but when it comes to Team Rocket that can be wishful thinking. I'm looking forward to seeing how the next chapter plays out.
AshK1980 chapter 106 . 5/18
Great work! It was nice to see Ashley again. This is a very excellent story so far! Keep up the great work!
VikkiAMML chapter 105 . 3/6
Finally caught up! Dat kiss thoooooo you have been holding it out on us for a long time Evan. Lol but these last few chapters r awesome! When is a the next update?
VikkiAMML chapter 100 . 3/6
WOOOOOOOT I am almost done catching up! This fic is AWESOMEEEEEE!
VikkiAMML chapter 68 . 3/5
I kinda just noticed he spelled Viridian wrong.
victreebellover88 chapter 1 . 1/30
Wow! That was an amazing chapter! I loved the way you showed conflict in Dawn's mind, as well as (personally) making the kiss scene believable. I know that others will disagree, but I felt like that scene was executed perfectly.
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Victreebellover88
Jpokeshipping chapter 105 . 1/29
FINALLY!
I have been waiting for that kiss for…well…for as long as this story has been on.
Is it weird that I actually expected this scenario just with a little more…drama? I don't know.
Can't wait for the next update back at Pallet Town :)
KrazyKat101 chapter 105 . 1/28
Agh! Yay! New chapter! Too many exclamation points! Only 10-20 chapters left? I'm not sure whether to be excited for the conclusion or sad because it'll be over... This story has been going on for so long! D:

So first off... I have to comment on all the CavalierShipping! (Okay, so their hug was probably not intended to be interpreted as romantic, but oh well, a girl can dream :P)

I'll admit, when Butch and Cassidy came on and were like "it's not just us" I was hoping that we would finally get to see Jessie and James miraculously appear out of nowhere and they'd turn their backs on Team Rocket and the PTA would be able to escape! But alas, it was just a bunch of grunts... Meh.

I really liked Aleksi and Angel's little moment. Just... yeah. :P Also, I noticed Aleski called her ten instead of twelve, nice running gag there. :D

One note about grammar (ish), I noticed in the transition between Dawn's group and Ash's group you used likewise and however right next to each other in a sentence (it may have just been a typo though?), soooo don't do that.. it's as ridiculous as saying "blah blah, but, and, blah blah blah." Not the best example there, but you get my point.

Wooow, an actual decent length review! I'm making up for all the one/two sentence comments earlier!

-KrazyKat101
AshK1980 chapter 105 . 1/28
Great update as always! Very much looking forward to seeing Ashley again. Keep up the great work with this great story!
Xtreme Gamer chapter 105 . 1/28
Man, things got heated towards the end. I'm glad Aleksi's back to normal, but I also hope that both she and Misty survive the battle.
Xtreme Gamer chapter 104 . 1/2
There's never a lack of excitement with this story, is there?

I will admit, things were looking bad for Ash and company for a while there, but it looks like they were able to get away in the end. The questions is, though, for how long?