Reviews for Tiny Tales
MorganBaggins chapter 13 . 9/30/2014
I can't believe it took me so long to find these, they're so cute! It's amazing how much you can convey with so few words. I love how it feels like we're getting little glimpses into the better moments of their lives. Your writing is (as ever) wonderful :)
fantasychica37 chapter 11 . 9/26/2014
Very clever- I bet this is exactly what happened! Also note the difference: Feanor the Spirit of Fire burned the world to ash; Gandalf uses fire to rekindle hope.
fantasychica37 chapter 9 . 9/26/2014
Pippin sitting on the throne of Gondor is just great- and welcome home.
fantasychica37 chapter 7 . 9/26/2014
Aww yay! :)
fantasychica37 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Awww this is so cuuuuuuuuuuuuteeeeeeee 3
fantasychica37 chapter 12 . 9/26/2014
HAHAHAHAHAHA you're a genius! I love Hobbits :)
fantasychica37 chapter 13 . 9/26/2014
I will try to stop laughing at Bill the Pony being called a gallant steed to tell you how good this drabble is.
EverleighBain chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
These are just lovely! Every single one is worth savoring. I'm always in awe of writers who can say so much in a just a smattering of words, and your ability to evoke images and emotion with such brevity is delightful to read. Thank you for sharing, and for continuing to add to this great collection!

Blessings,
Everleigh
crazy-about-books chapter 13 . 9/25/2014
Hooray! I love every update and I love Sam. So this is a wonderful double whammy. Thank you so much!
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 9 . 5/7/2014
That would be ADORABLE, all four of them sitting up there. And I can totally see Aragorn choosing not to punish sweet Pippin for his innocent interest. :)
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 4 . 5/7/2014
I really like this. I have always loved this scene. :)
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 5 . 5/7/2014
Awwwww. :D
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 8 . 5/7/2014
This gave me the SHIVERS something awful. It's perfect.
Frodo Baggins of Bag End chapter 12 . 5/7/2014