Reviews for Playing With Life
Insert Name Here chapter 22 . 4/8/2013
Wow! What a wild ride! I can't wait for the sequel! I'm so worried about how everyone is going to cope, especially Mycroft. This was such a fantastic, albeit dark, story. Fabulous writing, but now I'm going crazy about the sequel. I really hope you post it sometime, preferably soon. Thank you for the thrilling, scary journey! Please let it continue!
Top Hats and Other Items chapter 22 . 1/15/2012
...Damn. This is one of the best Sherlock fics ever created. If the producers of Sherlock read fanfiction and see this, they will use it for one of their episodes.
Vesenia chapter 22 . 5/12/2011
Wow! That was brilliant! I couldn't even go to sleep until I finished reading it (given the fact that I've got school tomorrow it's probably stupid, but I was to mesmerized to stop). Just one thing, why us it that in EVERY SINGLE FANFIC Sherlocks shoulder ends up being hurt?
Vesenia chapter 22 . 5/11/2011
docwood chapter 22 . 3/27/2011
Excellent story! I do hope that you put up a sequal soon!
M.G. Monticello chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
!

This was pure epic-ness and the last chapter was beautiful! Thanks for writing it. The cliffhangers were...well, infuriatingly awesome!

Please, please write a sequel! Like SOON. ;D
Vikki20 chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
Beautiful end to this story, had me jumping around in my seat whilst I was quickly trying to read to see if they had all made it Lol. Can't wait to read on if you are deciding to do a sequal ir another story.

Thanks for the journey was a good ride.

:P
Queen Farli chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
This was amazing, I love Mycroft,(the idea,not the actor)and I love that Sherlock wasn't willing to sacrifice even a broken Mycroft.

Are you MAD! Of COURSE 'Learning to Live" is a Priority fic! I want to see the brothers reconcile and Mycroft get better...oh, and it'd be cool if Britain started to decend into ruin because Mycroft wasn't taking care of it and Anthea's useless as is Cameron, and with Lestrade and Sherlock out-for-the-count the criminals are running wild?

If you do make one then I'll be a perminant reviewer, I am for only one other story :p, but your plot line is brilliant.

Please, PLEASE continue?

Queen Farli
egaara chapter 22 . 3/16/2011
Oh God! I can't belive it's over! I've loved this fic, and I still loving it! Is John going to need forever the wheelchair? I hope not.

And I hope you will write that secuel! I'll be really glad to read it!

Bye and thanks for this incredible story!
asininityJackal chapter 21 . 3/15/2011
What! I can't believe you killed Moriarty! /He's the best character/.
deletedaccount2910 chapter 21 . 3/15/2011
! enuf sed.

;)

-MS
egaara chapter 21 . 3/15/2011
Waaaa! Sherlock has killed Moriarty! Great chapter, really! I want to know now the final but also I don't want the story to end! What will happen next? I'm dying to know! Thanks for that glorious story!
asininityJackal chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
Oh. Screw. You.

/You're/ going to be the one with the bullet through their head if you keep doing this, sweetness. Now I have to wait a whole day.

What will I do? I'll tell my friends where you live so they can come and tell you off for causing me to let my anger out on them...

Bamf.
moonagedaydreaming chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
this is not okay! first your other fic breaks my heart and now this one leaves me sitting on needles, you my friend, are cruel! But I like your fics so much that I can't possibly hate you... they are so good and so are you!
deletedaccount2910 chapter 20 . 3/14/2011
! oh my godddddd. don't stop now! I can't wait to see what happens next. I hope you get the Scotland Yard involved again...maybe not Lestrade as he'[s still in hospital,. but maybe Anderson and Donovan. :D

-MS