Reviews for Letters to Tratie
tatalol chapter 2 . 6/26/2013
First of all I love your story. Second I love your response to the negative review.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
you have a very ad writting style
Helperannoymous chapter 2 . 8/11/2012
Umm... I don't want to seem mean or anything, u accept comstructive criticism right? Maybe you should just make this into something like s gmail chat, or add spaces between the letters. Add a prologue too, it helps readers understand what's going on, you know?
3rd Bookworm chapter 3 . 4/7/2012
2lw2lh2wh can I have a virtual cookie now PLEASE!

love your story
CahillJanus15 chapter 2 . 12/31/2011
I have to admit that I was kinda lost. Even so, I think your story is really cool, and your really making this story the best you can. Just ignore all the flames and don't let them get to you or give a shout out and say, 'thanks for didn't help with anything and I write the way I do and don't give a care in the world.'
ObnoxiousSpontaneousCombustion chapter 3 . 10/22/2011
Really cute. The letters are kinda confusing, but still, really good! Tratie FTW!
WiseGirl747 chapter 3 . 6/12/2011
i LOVE it. don't listen to the flames, because just becasue those people dont like it, doesn't mean that others do too. keep writing. and please update soon. :D
Aeron Thana and Yue Helios chapter 3 . 6/6/2011

S (2*6*5)(2*6*8)(2*5*8)

Great story by the way.
The Son of Aeolus chapter 3 . 5/16/2011
As Ive said in previous reviews of your stories, YOU ARE AMAZING! I've been looking back at your reviews on this stories, it's actually sort of funny! It seems like FanFiction is filled with a bunch of retards(No offense to people who are actually mentally inclined). Your story is really easy to follow and I really like the style of this story! The whole letter thing is really cool. I bet the cookies are probably stale by now but the answer is 9280...or something really close XD. Please update soon!
ForeverPurpleAndInLove chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Katie stop being stupid! Get back with travis already!
got2'heart'nico chapter 2 . 4/13/2011
? That's all I can write.
RachyBabyLoveYu chapter 3 . 4/13/2011
Okay, so I'm 12, I love Tratie, but this is just... wow.

First off, I can barely understand which letter is which! Maybe you should make it more clearer? My suggestion: Have some paragraphs to go along with each chapter, because right now, it is not in story format, therefore, it is against the guidelines. But don't worry; I won't report. I'm not that type of person.

But, if you ignore that, I actually think this fanfic is really creative and very entertaining. There were a few grammar mistakes here and there, but nothing too serious (unlike the past few stories I read who barely capitalize their sentences) and I think you should try proving those "haters" wrong, even though they're trying to help you. Don't give up.

I'm going to put this on my alerts right now; just don't forget to check your work every now and then.

Oh, and don't take the "bad" part of this review too seriously.

veeRonniekins chapter 2 . 4/1/2011
hey y u use my name as the girl travis cheated on katie wif soooo unfair jeezzz lol its a nice story but dont like the letter format and i want katie 2 forgive travis (even though i wuldnt) but i wana c them make up and kiss and b all fluffy again lol :)
Burning chapter 2 . 3/27/2011
Haha. I think this is really funny. It made me laugh, like in the good way. I like it when Annabeth is all like, I think I killed your ex. Haha. Good job. keep it up.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
This is the the most f**ed up sh*t is have ever seen