Reviews for Home
Fanfic-Critic1805 chapter 1 . 4/17
Okay this was cute...more than a little implausible and slightly saddening but cute. I think there was an error where you said "rife" instead of life but it could've been that you meant rife as in "of common occurrence; widespread." I fail to see how the addition of another person-even someone as sexy as Jasper- could turn a pitiful, derelict apartment into a home though... 8.5/10
Guest chapter 1 . 6/25/2013
Would love to see where this goes. But definitely want you to focus on Since!
Froots chapter 1 . 12/2/2012
Sequel or more please!
fashdoll chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Loved this story! So sweet & sexy. I hope you do continue it. I'd love to see this Edward find happiness. Find a job he enjoys and gain some sense of completeness besides finding love with Jasper.
Nitefall-sac chapter 1 . 11/14/2011
Whew! Well you left me hanging here and more than a little "bothered". In a good way though! You need to add a litle more to this story both characters seem to have so much backstory. Hope you add more to this. Thanks again!
Fr333bird chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
Ooh I loved this! Great job :) looking fwd to the outtake now! Xx
RobertsmineIwish chapter 1 . 10/5/2011
I love this story too!

Thank you!

carolyn.
Fevs94 chapter 1 . 8/24/2011
omg love itt! please please carry on!
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
Wow! This story was so incredible! And so sexy! Please, please, please pretty please continue! I already have you on author alert. I'd love to see the progression of these boys' emotional and physical relationship... Edward getting on his feet? The return and temporary angsty return of Peter? Strengthening friendship with Em? And a visit to a club is always hot! There are so many possibilities, and with your writing and imagination it would be amazing! Something about this E & J draws me in and I'll be hopefully, patiently watching for an update. Thanks again for writing this, even if it remains a os. I'll read it repeatedly! Ok, I'm done for now...
Soulmate Ficwriter chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
wendy1969 chapter 1 . 7/10/2011
beautiful. i like this story. you have written this almost perfectly and my husband even listened as i read it to him. he thought you done really well with it.

this most definately is going on my favorites list
maryhell chapter 1 . 6/24/2011
Checked out your profile after reading drenched and emptying a box of tissues mopping up my tears.

Found this story. Please do carry it on. It doesn't have to go on for long. Jasper seems to be all about taking chances and it's about time Edward does too.

After some hot lemony goodness they could get talking about their background then a bit later J could tell E about a job prospect up in his new area or suggesting he moves out of london cos it is cheaper living - I'm guessing midlands or andover way as that's about 100 miles away from london. After all what has E got to lose. Don't know what E's talents are but if they are in the IT industry he could do some work from home solo work while stacking shelves or something. Perhapse move close to or in with J.

Alternatively while on a run E could get attacked, gay bashing or something, Emmett and or Jasper gets called as they are the only numbers on his mobile. J suggests he goes to live with him while he recouperates - he starts to have a life outside london.

Just thoughts - but please carry on with the story
FranRichards chapter 1 . 6/23/2011
I've read 'Since' and am currently following 'Drenched', It would be fantastic if you conti nued with this story, it's just getting interesting as I feel that there is so much more of their story to be told. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE continue this story.
Hollibell chapter 1 . 6/21/2011
Oh, yes. Please continue. I loved Since. I probably didn't get to review, my internet is crap and am lucky if I get to read chapter to chapter. I usually end up on my phone. I loved this. Please continue. Edward needs his story told. The chemistry between them is so hot! 'Since' is finished *bats eyes* please continue? :P
VAVikingGirl chapter 1 . 5/14/2011
This was just wonderful. I don't know how I missed it in the contest. I would love to see this continue too. Perhaps Jasper helps Edward find a job near him and Edward has to move. Perhaps he'll find it in himself to move in with Jasper. Possibly Peter comes back or there is someone is Jasper's circle who was waiting for he and Peter to break up to make his own move on the blond bombshell. :)

Just a few ideas for you. :)