Reviews for Roadside Maintenance
BranchSuper chapter 1 . 8/6/2012
Gotta fight those fairies!
VigdisVale chapter 1 . 7/4/2012
Cute... Very cute.

Now see what you've done? I've seen part of ONE episode of Supernatural and everything I really know about it comes from reading crossover fic that has it as one of the crosses. I ONLY read SPN fic when it's in a crossover. REALLY!

Until now... Curse you and your enticing and irresistible writing! :)
Washington-Jones chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
xDDD Dean finally fond a role for the IPAD
Imperial Dragon chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Being able to see Gremlins is good if you are fixing a car.
Tammims chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
I just re-watched the fairy episode, and my sister mentioned that she thought it would have been interesting if Dean had spent the rest of the season seeing fae here and there. It would have been - as you've just proved. Great bit of fun!
ViaVeritasVita chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
cute!
supernaturalbuffy chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
I really liked this story. You nailed Sam being "unsouled" and his fascination with studying everything. I loved how you brought Sam's iPod into the story from the beginning on Season 4. Nice story.

Laura
Me chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Ha, cute!

Also, just so you know, this story appears to be indexed as a Spanish language story.
Amy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Haha. This was cute. Good thinking Dean. Sucks for Sam, but at least he can buy a new one. ;)
Saffygirl chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Lol, awesome fic!
Kaoz chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
So cute! The writers left so much open after that episode, I wish they'd take advantage of it during some episodes. Wouldnt that get some laughs? )
Samantha V chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Gremlin in the engine? Wonder if I should wave an ipod jack in front of my car lol! Cute story. Interesting twist that Dean can see different creatures because of the fae.