Reviews for Acid Ramble
reader50 chapter 1 . 7/26/2015
I love this, I love Dean ranting and Sam obviously loved it too.
I wonder how Dean gave the Impala some love.
casammy chapter 1 . 3/5/2011
hahaha is so so funny, love dean !
paranormal para girl chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
LOL Excellent! Poor Dean!

Mel
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I enjoyed watching this episode, so I can picture Dean having this rant after the final scene had went dark.

Thanks for sharing another story with us.

This was very cute.
Dark-Supernatural-Angel chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
That was friggin awesome! Dean's ranting was so amusing and Sam being right at the end (LOL! I could actually see Dean doing that)

Great tag on D

Nicely done!
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
OMG, I loved this story so much! As much as I loved that awesome episode last night! It almost made up for the first half of the season. Good Job!
Adorereading chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I found Dean and the moment of the six impala's one of thé best moments in the history of Supernatural.. seriously.. the whole episode was friggin hilarious to begin with (I mean good job KRIPKE) but damn that was a good moment, would have loved to see this fic in the end, like they did 'the eye of the tiger' at the end... you know..

GOOD JOB
Jessica chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
wow dean a little upset about what he and sam went through add more want to read more thanks
elusivepoet chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I can completely see Dean doing this too, lol. Only thing I was dissapointed in about that episode was thay Bobby wasn't in it. Even if it was at the end to yell at them for the broken window, lol.