Reviews for Bury The Pain Under An Orange Blanket
Atlin Merrick chapter 1 . 7/23/2011
Just ran across this lovely, lovely moment in time. Just beautiful. Painful and beautiful.
toeki chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
the assumption that the shock blanket will help john is very cute and very sherlock-like. i like this story. the writing is somehow poetic. beautiful.

i still have the feeling that there are some mistakes in your translation, but i cant locate them directly now. i guess this is one problem of a translation, it is difficult to keep the text close to the original and make it still sound good in another language.

i am no native speaker of english, too, but i write my fics in english because i find it easier than writing it in my native tongue and translating it im curious why you chose this way?(though i can see it works for this story:))
Calico0128 chapter 1 . 4/28/2011
Absolutely lovely! The entire story was pure poetry and I'm surprised there aren't more reviews for this. I loved the emotion that you were able to portray. It definitely allowed the reader to identify with John and wow, it pulled me in straight away and held me there until the very end.

I wish I had something more productive to say, but alas, I only have heaps and heaps of praise.

I absolutely adored it! Thanks so much for writing it!
ChameleonCircuit chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
This is really quite good. Emotionally heavy, very believable. I was shocked to find this only had one other review besides my own.
Wernie chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Hullo, I'm not at the level where I can provide concrit, but -this-...

This deserves some appreciation.

My god, this was intense, and so immersive, and so, so incredibly enjoyable.

For a moment, you put me there and I was John. And like a flicker that was gone, but the shadow of understanding still lingered under the words.

I love this. I love this so, very much.