Reviews for rest now, you sad eyes
broadwayb chapter 1 . 8/13/2013
I'm watching S&S right now, and this was the perfect companion to my viewing :)
oursolemnhour49 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Late, late, late review, but I wanted to say that this was absolutely beautiful. I could believe that all of these exchanges and incidents occurred, just between the scenes. I love depictions of lost moments like this, so this is definitely going on the favorites. Thank you for writing it!
Bialystoker chapter 1 . 11/13/2011
Nicely done!

Ferrars is spelt with an R. Understandable slip-up if you haven't read the book.. :)
suns and stars chapter 1 . 11/10/2011
nice one
WkCRTw chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
Great job. I was just searching for some fic and immediately realized that I already read this one a few month ago. But I was just in the mood to read it a second time. I really love it, it's kind of a little masterpiece. Good work ;)

PS: Sorry if there are any mistakes, I'm actually a non-native :p
theredrobin chapter 1 . 8/9/2011
What gorgeous writing. Just really emotionally provoking, which I always find impressive with these challenges that require you to use a limited word count.

You captured the characters' thoughts and inflection of voice excellently, especially those of the eldest the Dashwood sisters. I especially liked 1 and 4.
Anonymous Lady chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
A wonderful collection of scenes/sentences. Many of them I would easily believe came straight from the book (besides the quoted dialogue, I mean), for you matched the tone and verbiage quite well.

Of course, I am a bit biased. I just adore Edward and Elinor.
Mrs. Lily Snape chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Oh my goodness, this one sent me into an absolute squee fit! Especially for all of the awesome Brandon/Marianne snippets. I love that you are doing this challenge.