Reviews for Broken Promises and New Beginnings
redvelvetjade chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
Love Sam This storyline is so exciting finally she's back on screen great story fridays show left me with that I Can't wait for Monday so I have to write a fic feeling to just haven't posted yet..Wish Alexis was in this more but awesome Jasam story!
snow6835 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
oh that was so beautiful. it was heartbreaking when jason thought sam was really gone, but so glad he and monica proved the others wrong. this should be how it goes on the show!
SHAUN BUCK chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
LOOOVE IT!)
jasamhotlikechili chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
So horrible for Sam waking up in the morgue, not being able to move! My heart was breaking for Jason when he stood there thinking he lost her and then when no one believed him when he felt her kissing him back. Thank God that Monica checked her heartbeat!

Thank you for this beautiful story! :)
amandaoftheyear chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This story is amazing! It made me cry! I love Sam and Jason. I really hope this is what happens Monday! Sam better be alive!
robinscorpiofan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was so amazing! I really, really loved this. I almost cried when Jason was breaking down when Monica came in. I am so happy that Sam ended up alive. I can't wait until Monday, I have been dying all weekend! Great job!
MildlyPsychotic chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Fantastic job!
forever babe chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Great job! If only Jason will say the words in your last line for him!
debj85 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
OMG this story was soooooooooo beautiful!

I can't wait for mondays show i so Hope is as good as your story Thank you for sharing your awesome story with us:)
jasamrocks chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
This was amazing! I love how he admitted he really liked taking bubble baths and that he wants them to have a family no matter what. I'm so glad that Jason didn't give up and that Monica believed in him. Great Story!
fansy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
i hope your story becomes a reality for monday.

great story. :)