Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
jesskalynn4 chapter 23 . 10/7/2014
I loved the reveal. Update again soon
KatelinSalLovesReading1 chapter 23 . 9/10/2014
Love it.
misuky7 chapter 23 . 8/17/2014
This was amazing, I adore your work. :3
sierra.steinbrecher chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Wow. Those are some extensive injuries. What did Harry do that made the Dursleys think they could do that?
vreealnd.melina chapter 20 . 5/25/2014
I had a question is this the reason that in your other stories when he goes to the Hospital wing he says he laid in his bed or when he went up there and Poppy wasn't there that he laid on his bed just wondering cause i think that is whats hapening I was just wondering also if you could email me the answer my email is
I look forward to a possible email also you are an amazing writer so :)
Sakihinata chapter 23 . 5/15/2014
this as a sweet story!
InuFanJinx chapter 23 . 4/15/2014
That is such an adorable way of letting them know! I really enjoyed reading this and thank you for writing and posting it!
daithi4377 chapter 23 . 2/11/2014
Beautiful story, had me in tears a few times. The parts with Severus and Minerva were the best though. One question how could people not know it was harry, similar looks,same first name and powerful magic. Oh well. Loved this story.
Wolfisis chapter 23 . 2/8/2014
Lol that was a great story I loved it the ending you tease.
Guest chapter 20 . 1/21/2014
I love this story and have read it many times. I wish I understood why people seem to think that Harry spent more time in the infirmary than Remus though.
whitebuffalowmn chapter 23 . 1/6/2014
I love this story! you wrote a good one here.

Thank you for your time and effort.
Lauren Saint chapter 23 . 11/12/2013
What an awesome way to find out the sex :) very sweet story i liked it :D good job like normal!
atymer chapter 23 . 9/12/2013
I think this one will go on my fav list because the author tapped into Charlie's isolation and pain so well. It rather snatched my heartstrings.
raspberry dreams chapter 23 . 7/26/2013
Great story
TigerVixen chapter 23 . 6/26/2013
cute love the ending to your story very cool best story i have read yet and i think the harry/charle pairing is cool hope u write more like this