Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Emerald Harkness chapter 18 . 5/10/2011
YAY! We got to that part of the story. This should be an interesting reaction from the boys, let alone from the family when they tell them. Love how you just spit out on the end of the story, makes for the evil thing of a cliffhanger. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Lady Babette chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
Totally love this. This my bemy favorite Harry you've written.
SakuraMona chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
This is a great story so far and. I hope you write another chapter soon
MagicalKitsune chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
Ooh Wasn't expecting that till a little later! Poor Charlie. He'll have to deal with his mothers wrath for this!
Ttys it'd ku chapter 18 . 5/9/2011
Pregnant? But men can't get pregnant! Haha, just joking (or kidding as you Americans say!). Another great chapter, I knew with you it wouldn't take long for Harry to start popping out babies! :)
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Holy Hell Fire I think I'm going to love this one too. You're awesome. Thanks for sharing.
ErisFae chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
0.0

...

That was a terrible place to end it! Darn you writers and your cliffhangers! I just found this story and now I'm going to have to eagerly check my favorites list for updates.

Well, it's a great story, otherwise. ~.o

Many thanks for posting this!
Ex Mentis chapter 17 . 5/8/2011
Awwww, Blaise and Draco? Cute! Can't wait to see this 'ship develop!
Ex Mentis chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
XD Oh geez. Not even bonded yet and already they have a little one on the way! Must have happened during their first time together. Well, I wish them luck!
RRW chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Wow...Charlie hit that nail on the head the first time, eh?
puffin chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
YES! I was hoping that Harry would end up pregant with Charlie's baby. This story is coming along nicely. Keep up the great work.

puffin
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
So cute3 Looking forward to the next one!
kentrek1 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
well finally harry see a healer that using muggle stuff and one away from school. glad that he is ok, but the shocker is harry is pregant. well look like charlie and harry have got a head start on the family. wonder how molly will take this has both still need to tell her?
LadyArtemis112 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
I love your story! But I hate cliffhangers. lol I can't wait for your next update!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 .. Last Next »