Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Lady Babette chapter 1 . 5/8/2011
Holy Hell Fire I think I'm going to love this one too. You're awesome. Thanks for sharing.
ErisFae chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
0.0

...

That was a terrible place to end it! Darn you writers and your cliffhangers! I just found this story and now I'm going to have to eagerly check my favorites list for updates.

Well, it's a great story, otherwise. ~.o

Many thanks for posting this!
Ex Mentis chapter 17 . 5/8/2011
Awwww, Blaise and Draco? Cute! Can't wait to see this 'ship develop!
Ex Mentis chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
XD Oh geez. Not even bonded yet and already they have a little one on the way! Must have happened during their first time together. Well, I wish them luck!
RRW chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
Wow...Charlie hit that nail on the head the first time, eh?
puffin chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
YES! I was hoping that Harry would end up pregant with Charlie's baby. This story is coming along nicely. Keep up the great work.

puffin
Moonlight Memories chapter 18 . 5/8/2011
So cute3 Looking forward to the next one!
kentrek1 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
well finally harry see a healer that using muggle stuff and one away from school. glad that he is ok, but the shocker is harry is pregant. well look like charlie and harry have got a head start on the family. wonder how molly will take this has both still need to tell her?
LadyArtemis112 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
I love your story! But I hate cliffhangers. lol I can't wait for your next update!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Rainbow2007 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
i love it
Dedelle chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
Aw! Love it! Can't wait to see Harry with the belly! And when they tell Molly! That will be great! More soon please?
FantasyLover74 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
who is going to faint first charlie or Harry?
krynny chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
awwwwwwww pretty babies for harry and charlie please let them be two or more babies cause that would just be so cute love how you keep us entertained. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
krynny chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute this just totally kicks butt you are so cool. thanks for writing such a wonderful story.

hugs and kisses