Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
LadyArtemis112 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
I love your story! But I hate cliffhangers. lol I can't wait for your next update!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Rainbow2007 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
i love it
Dedelle chapter 16 . 5/7/2011
Aw! Love it! Can't wait to see Harry with the belly! And when they tell Molly! That will be great! More soon please?
FantasyLover74 chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
who is going to faint first charlie or Harry?
krynny chapter 18 . 5/7/2011
awwwwwwww pretty babies for harry and charlie please let them be two or more babies cause that would just be so cute love how you keep us entertained. thanks for writing.

hugs and kisses

krynny
krynny chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute this just totally kicks butt you are so cool. thanks for writing such a wonderful story.

hugs and kisses

krynny
autumnannette19 chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
Whats next, whats next?
MistressRukia13 chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
Beautiful story! More please, about when they go back? Please?

_"
MagicalKitsune chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
Awwwww...A sweet ending to the chapter for both Draco and Harry. Molly is going to be beside herself when she's told about Charlie and Harry.
kentrek1 chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
so glad that draco and blaize are together after what they had been though both need each other. reaaly glad that harry told draco who he is and told him that all is forgiven. maybe this could be the start of harry and draco friendship.

but i really love that charlie say yes to married to harry. but now both need to overcome the next big step tell molly. hope she takes it well, plus hope that ginny has no dreams of being lady potter.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
yey! finally! their getting married.. hahaha... i cant wait. *grins* update again soon,mate. your doing really great.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
Yay! Marriage! And go Draco with your sexy boyfriend!
FantasyLover74 chapter 17 . 5/7/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

that was so very sweet at the end.

my teeth hurt.