Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
love the chapter
ketsuekilover chapter 17 . 5/6/2011
AWWWWW! YAY! Happy chappie
RocklynnJasmine chapter 16 . 5/5/2011
Amazing and awesome chapters! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
Emerald Harkness chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Nice reveal of Harry's identity to Draco. Thank you for not making Harry completely lame or something, a slight limb aien't too bad of a dissability. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Evci chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Loved it, and hope you update soon !
MagicalKitsune chapter 16 . 4/28/2011
Interesting story. I can't wait to find out what Draco's recation to Harry's revelation is.
kentrek1 chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
it is good to see charlie telling harry that all the bad things that has happen in his life are not his fault. harry should not shoulder the blame, the blame for everything is voldemort. i would love to read more about harry healer training with helga.

great to see that there is someone whom may love draco just has much as charlie does harry.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
krynny chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute love it. thanks for writing. you are the bomb-diggity. this is fabu and totally out of this world

hugs and kisses

Haunt of twilight chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
This is great! I am curious as to how Charlie will answer that. I look forward to reading more
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
Can't wait for the big reveal!
Rainbow2007 chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
ilove it
FantasyLover74 chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
the plot thickens.

well done.
kentrek1 chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
draco looks like he firgure it out. how will harry and charlie deal with this? hope that helga can help heal all of harry old injuries and that harry does become a healer.

so now that lucius has been deal with, when will harry come back to the uk and when will the weasley learn that he was hiding with charlie?
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 .. Last Next »