Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
kentrek1 chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
it is good to see charlie telling harry that all the bad things that has happen in his life are not his fault. harry should not shoulder the blame, the blame for everything is voldemort. i would love to read more about harry healer training with helga.

great to see that there is someone whom may love draco just has much as charlie does harry.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
krynny chapter 16 . 4/27/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute love it. thanks for writing. you are the bomb-diggity. this is fabu and totally out of this world

hugs and kisses

krynny
Haunt of twilight chapter 15 . 4/25/2011
This is great! I am curious as to how Charlie will answer that. I look forward to reading more
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
Can't wait for the big reveal!
Rainbow2007 chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
ilove it
FantasyLover74 chapter 15 . 4/24/2011
the plot thickens.

well done.
kentrek1 chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
draco looks like he firgure it out. how will harry and charlie deal with this? hope that helga can help heal all of harry old injuries and that harry does become a healer.

so now that lucius has been deal with, when will harry come back to the uk and when will the weasley learn that he was hiding with charlie?
Moonlight Memories chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Nice piece:) Looking forward for more.
Emerald Harkness chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Wow that was fast. So at the end Charlie says that Harry will walk again but Helga says he won't regain full use of his leg, so i'm guessing a limp? Hope ya don't put Harry thru too much phyisical drama, kinda hate the whole hurt him to a point of he's not the harry from the books, but I will continue with the story. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
krynny chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so good it is totally cool. thanks for writing such a wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Emerald Harkness chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
Nice way to bring the Horcrux's background and just the book in general into your own story. Can't wait to see Harry and Charlie interact when Harry doesn't have to be in hiding. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing! PS. Your welcome for the bill/harry story, i know the title just don't want to spell it wrong. I knew what you were saying but it just got a little mixed up.
Ex Mentis chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
You just gotta love these sappy moments when a person reveals their psychological issues to their lover and the lover smiles, kisses the scars, and says how much they love them.

(happy sigh)

I'm such a hopeless romantic. XD
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 14 . 4/23/2011