Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Nice piece:) Looking forward for more.
Emerald Harkness chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
Wow that was fast. So at the end Charlie says that Harry will walk again but Helga says he won't regain full use of his leg, so i'm guessing a limp? Hope ya don't put Harry thru too much phyisical drama, kinda hate the whole hurt him to a point of he's not the harry from the books, but I will continue with the story. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
krynny chapter 15 . 4/23/2011
yeahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh this is so good it is totally cool. thanks for writing such a wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses

Emerald Harkness chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
Nice way to bring the Horcrux's background and just the book in general into your own story. Can't wait to see Harry and Charlie interact when Harry doesn't have to be in hiding. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing! PS. Your welcome for the bill/harry story, i know the title just don't want to spell it wrong. I knew what you were saying but it just got a little mixed up.
Ex Mentis chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
You just gotta love these sappy moments when a person reveals their psychological issues to their lover and the lover smiles, kisses the scars, and says how much they love them.

(happy sigh)

I'm such a hopeless romantic. XD
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
FantasyLover74 chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you made my heart go pitter patter at the end.
Moonlit Phantasy chapter 14 . 4/23/2011
So sweet3

Loved this chapter:) it's moving a tiny bit too slow for my taste, though, I keep wanting to know more. But that's definitely a good thing:)
kentrek1 chapter 14 . 4/22/2011
great chapter. i feel sorry for draco his own father giving him to voldemort as a sex slave, is just so wrong. also i am glad that harry as told charlie about dumbledore little secrets. hopefully with charlie in harry life, harry will never feel like he is just a tool.

hope that lucius is locked for 4ever and that draco find someone to care for him and protect him as harry has in charlie.
Ichi-chan1 chapter 13 . 4/18/2011
awesome chapter lov it really well written plzs update soon
RocklynnJasmine chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Amazing and awesome story! I can't wait to read more of your amazing and awesome story! Have a great and wonderful day!
Evci chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Awwww pore Draco. Cant wait for more to be up.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Nice work! I wonder if Mr. Malfoy will recognise Harry for who he really is...
Emerald Harkness chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Good Draco story telling time, I really liked how he explained how things happened and why he did certain things, also liked how he said he wanted to have a friendship with Harry and why it didn't happen, rather then it just being there. Look forward to more Charlie/Harry scenes. Happy Writing!
282 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »