Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
kentrek1 chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
great to see both harry and charlie telling each other they love the other. wonder how bill will react when there tell him.

i do feel sorry for draco having his family turn on him is not nice. hopefully draco will be able to relax and get to grips with it. but i do wonder did draco go and seek out bill or the order, or did someone just stumble on to draco later.

please tell us the full story of what happen as soon if possible.
Haunt of twilight chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
I am curious as to what Bill is nervous to say. I look forward to reading more. Hopefully nothiing will put their new elationship in danger.
dax33 chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
this was a good chapter and a new twist. I love your writing and can't wait for new chapters new stories
Evci chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Cant wait for more to be up !
Emerald Harkness chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Hmmm interesting with Draco there now. Wonder if Bill will accept Harry and Charlie together, I hope soo. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Great job and I can't wait for more!

Kyuu out!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
wow..! I didn't expect Draco to appear so early.. hahaha... The story is getting exciting! well done, mate.. keep it up.
Evci chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Love it ! Please update soon !
BladeMaxwell-GoddessofDeath chapter 11 . 4/1/2011
I really like the story so far.

I loved Harry's plan to get out of England.

Very hot chapter.

Great write

Kudos

Blade
Haunt of twilight chapter 11 . 3/29/2011
I love this so far! This is a favorite pairing of mine! I love it and look forward to reading more!
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
Great job and I can't wait for more!

Kyuu out!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
awesome lov it lov the chapter plzs update soon
FRK921 chapter 11 . 3/25/2011
:P
loves-unwanted-qeen chapter 11 . 3/24/2011
i read your other story "red and raven" and i like them both. i haven't really seen a lot of charlie/harry's but i liked the ones i've read. i hope this becomes mpreg, i really like them. can't wait to read more.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »