Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Ttys it'd ku chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Nice work! I wonder if Mr. Malfoy will recognise Harry for who he really is...
Emerald Harkness chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Good Draco story telling time, I really liked how he explained how things happened and why he did certain things, also liked how he said he wanted to have a friendship with Harry and why it didn't happen, rather then it just being there. Look forward to more Charlie/Harry scenes. Happy Writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
i like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon
peny.lane chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
Ohhhhhh! Soooo sweet! Harry needs to tell him who he is :D Please please pretty please
kentrek1 chapter 13 . 4/15/2011
so we finally see the secret and caring side of draco malfoy. he will be in for a shock if harry tell him who he really his. maybe this could be the fresh start that draco needs. making friends with harry and finding true friends like blazie. a new malfoy look on life and magic.

can't be that narcissa and severus are together. but now i see it, well done to cissa for pulling severus from his beloved potions. but could you have her do something with his hair?
mithrilandtj chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
Did Draco recognize his old school rival or not?

Little confused here.
kentrek1 chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
great to see both harry and charlie telling each other they love the other. wonder how bill will react when there tell him.

i do feel sorry for draco having his family turn on him is not nice. hopefully draco will be able to relax and get to grips with it. but i do wonder did draco go and seek out bill or the order, or did someone just stumble on to draco later.

please tell us the full story of what happen as soon if possible.
Haunt of twilight chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
I am curious as to what Bill is nervous to say. I look forward to reading more. Hopefully nothiing will put their new elationship in danger.
dax33 chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
this was a good chapter and a new twist. I love your writing and can't wait for new chapters new stories
Evci chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Cant wait for more to be up !
Emerald Harkness chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Hmmm interesting with Draco there now. Wonder if Bill will accept Harry and Charlie together, I hope soo. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Kyuubi no Goddess chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
Great job and I can't wait for more!

Kyuu out!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 12 . 4/11/2011
wow..! I didn't expect Draco to appear so early.. hahaha... The story is getting exciting! well done, mate.. keep it up.
Evci chapter 11 . 4/5/2011
Love it ! Please update soon !
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 .. Last Next »