Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Mrmikezabini227 chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Awww!
kentrek1 chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
oh harry thinks charlie is straight and going to reject him. boy is harry in for a shock, now maybe these two can tell the other how there feel. i hope that the twin don't figure out that harry weasley as he is known on the reserve is harry potter and tell. but something tells me that this will not happen.

but bill will be needing to ask a few questions about harry new found power, maybe this could give harry a chance at a normal life with charlie at his side.
Emerald Harkness chapter 10 . 3/18/2011
Oh i look forward to the talk, i see it starting normal talking and ending with a whole lot of man loving. Poor Charlie with the burn, harry and the healing thing pretty interesting. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Ichi-chan1 chapter 9 . 3/16/2011
kawaii lov it lov the chapter plzs update soon
Ex Mentis chapter 9 . 3/14/2011
XD This fic is AWESOME! LOVE IT! Can't wait to see the next chapter.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
don't tell me the twins actually believe that their brother's bond-mate is not the *Harry* they know... oh come on! can they be that bloody blind?

The author: write chappy! update soon again! cherio for now..
kentrek1 chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
i love how harry fool the twins. but will harry come clean to them soon and what will their do to get harry back. but i will say this again, charlie better sleep with one eye open or in the morning he may find harry cuddle up next to him. which for charlie would not be a bad thing.
janet1982 chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
great chapter, specially with the twins )

update when you can
mithrilandtj chapter 9 . 3/13/2011
Does Harry REALLY not know the Twins or is he acting?

How far off canon is this story?
Emerald Harkness chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
Haha the twins nearly figured it out. They are kinda funny with how they were trying to figure it out. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
BamaRose chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
haha loved the chapter actually I just love the twins in general but the chapter was great and I loved the family moment!

cant wait for next update! :)
Ttys it'd ku chapter 9 . 3/12/2011
yay! I'm really enjoying this story, please update soon!
loretta537 chapter 8 . 3/12/2011
this is a great story, i cant wait to see how harry catches charlie
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 13 14 15 16 17 18 .. Last Next »