Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
RRW chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
You're evil...you know that right? How could you leave us hanging like that?
puffin chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
I'm sad this story is over but it was a good ride. I really loved it and was well writen. Great job on this story.

puffin
Haunt of twilight chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
Awesome story. I'm sad to see it end but it is a great read. I look forwrad to reading more of your work.
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
That was brilliant.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
that was an awesome story love it
allthingsmagical chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
Thank you for a really great read. I have loved this story and have followed it all the way. Another one of your many stories that I could sit and read again and again :)
FantasyLover74 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you just had to do it didn't you. so do we have little James Arthur Weasley-Potter
Ttys it'd ku chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
It's a boy! I'm sad this is over, this was my favourite of your stories!

Congratulations on a job well done!

TrippingOverYou
Ttys it'd ku chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
Nooooo, what is it, what is it? It's a girl right?

I hope the food still tastes good. After popping a baby out, Harry must be hungry!
Tip2 chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
Amazing story :) update soon
Evci chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
Loved it, and cant wait for more !
goodguy4u282008 chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
that was awesome can't wait to read more on it soon loved every word
Haunt of twilight chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
that was so sweet. I thought it was funny and evil that Molly and Hermione have kept the two from being together.
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
I really love the story. It's sweet and I love how it's turning out. The Dursley's are assholes. Majorly so.
bluetoads chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
I think they moved to fast from finally noticing each- to boyfriends-to bonding but it's an enjoyable story so far. I really like your Draco, Blaise and Snape. Nice touch having Harry avenge Draco whenever he got beat up at school. The castle loving Harry is cute and so was the plaque over the the bed he always ended up in when he got hurt at school.
269 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »