Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
kentrek1 chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
good chapter, but such a tease. it is good to see harry training to become an healer, but he needs to understand that he didn't cause anyone deaths apart from one, voldemort. so he should not feel the pain of those deaths.

please update soon so we know if it is a girl or boy and the name.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 23 . 6/12/2011
SWEET!
krynny chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
omg this is an incredibly wonderful fic that blew my mind with the power and majesty that you infuse into your writing it is powerful and mesmerizing in the intensity of how you write. thank you for writing a moving loving beautiful fic that captivates and moved me to tears.

hugs and kisses

krynny
LadyPhoenix731 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
I like how you ended this. it's cute.
peny.lane chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
Awwww! Such a cute and perfect ending! Well done :D
peny.lane chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
Awwww! Such a cute and perfect ending! Well done :D
DarkRavie chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
I enjoyed your fic and thank you for writing and sharing it.
Emerald Harkness chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
Tell me there is a epiloge to the story, cause that was a fast ending. Happy Writing!
RRW chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
You're evil...you know that right? How could you leave us hanging like that?
puffin chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
I'm sad this story is over but it was a good ride. I really loved it and was well writen. Great job on this story.

puffin
Haunt of twilight chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
Awesome story. I'm sad to see it end but it is a great read. I look forwrad to reading more of your work.
Rori Potter chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
That was brilliant.
goodguy4u282008 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
that was an awesome story love it
allthingsmagical chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
Thank you for a really great read. I have loved this story and have followed it all the way. Another one of your many stories that I could sit and read again and again :)
FantasyLover74 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you just had to do it didn't you. so do we have little James Arthur Weasley-Potter
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »