Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
black angel in love chapter 23 . 7/16/2011
i love this story! Molly's response to the blanket had me laughing. she made Arthur worry for nothing! -giggle-
Sliver of Melody chapter 23 . 7/12/2011
This was so cool. Loved it.
This Too Shall Faux Pas chapter 20 . 7/12/2011
Ahahahaha! The plaque on the bed made me crack up! Of all things...

Lots of love,

/Tiger/
TheBeauty chapter 23 . 6/27/2011
The story was qutie brilliant except for the last chapter. For some reason I find it iritating that it was Harry and Charlie who send the baby blanket. Couldn't they simply call them to let them know of the baby, so they could come, instead of giving a blanket? It's idiotic. It sholud be Molly who gives them a handmade blankets and pieces of clothing...
lanie91 chapter 19 . 6/20/2011
This is a really good story. I actually added it to my favorites. Actually though men can lactate. If there is a reason that they need to their body will start to produce milk. There are a lot of recorded cases where this has happened.
janet1982 chapter 23 . 6/14/2011
great story, will the be a sequel?
Ex Mentis chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! It's a boy! WOOHOO But what did Charlie and Harry decide to name him? Hope you decide to do a sequel!
casanle chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
very cute! I like the ending!
kentrek1 chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
you little tease, that was a great way to tell us harry and charlie had a son. but make it look like something was wrong. i love it.
Evci chapter 23 . 6/13/2011
Awww ! Loved the story ! It was amazing to read !
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 23 . 6/12/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter. Please update soon.
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
I like this chapter. It is a good chapter.
Ex Mentis chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
Kind of a short conclusion. I hope there will be a sequel; what did they name the baby? How will they handle life as parents? What happens when their child goes to Hogwarts?

It's been fun!
kentrek1 chapter 22 . 6/12/2011
good chapter, but such a tease. it is good to see harry training to become an healer, but he needs to understand that he didn't cause anyone deaths apart from one, voldemort. so he should not feel the pain of those deaths.

please update soon so we know if it is a girl or boy and the name.
Blue Zephyr Dragon chapter 23 . 6/12/2011