Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
FantasyLover74 chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh you just had to do it didn't you. so do we have little James Arthur Weasley-Potter
Ttys it'd ku chapter 23 . 6/11/2011
It's a boy! I'm sad this is over, this was my favourite of your stories!

Congratulations on a job well done!

TrippingOverYou
Ttys it'd ku chapter 22 . 6/11/2011
Nooooo, what is it, what is it? It's a girl right?

I hope the food still tastes good. After popping a baby out, Harry must be hungry!
Tip2 chapter 21 . 6/8/2011
Amazing story :) update soon
Evci chapter 21 . 6/5/2011
Loved it, and cant wait for more !
goodguy4u282008 chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
that was awesome can't wait to read more on it soon loved every word
Haunt of twilight chapter 21 . 6/4/2011
that was so sweet. I thought it was funny and evil that Molly and Hermione have kept the two from being together.
Xxwerewolf.loverxX chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
I really love the story. It's sweet and I love how it's turning out. The Dursley's are assholes. Majorly so.
bluetoads chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
I think they moved to fast from finally noticing each- to boyfriends-to bonding but it's an enjoyable story so far. I really like your Draco, Blaise and Snape. Nice touch having Harry avenge Draco whenever he got beat up at school. The castle loving Harry is cute and so was the plaque over the the bed he always ended up in when he got hurt at school.
HPxMangaFan chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Awwwwwww! So sweet. Looking forward to the next chapter. And the baby, coming.
Ex Mentis chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Awwww what a beautiful chapter! Charlie and Harry are so perfect for each other! Hope Charlie's prepared for a hormonal Harry once the pregnancy is well under way. X3
Yana5 chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
:-) i'm glad thjey are happy
FantasyLover74 chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
sweet and touching.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Is this the end? It feels like an ending, but Harry hasn't popped his baby out yet! Great chapter nonetheless, although I'm a little annoyed at Blaise now!
kentrek1 chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
what a great day for both harry and charlie. but taking harry to hogwarts for there first night as a married couple. but i think that harry could have been taken back to charlie old room and harry would still love it.

loved the little fight draco had with his boyfriend. who love it if draco married him.
263 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »