Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
FantasyLover74 chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
sweet and touching.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Is this the end? It feels like an ending, but Harry hasn't popped his baby out yet! Great chapter nonetheless, although I'm a little annoyed at Blaise now!
kentrek1 chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
what a great day for both harry and charlie. but taking harry to hogwarts for there first night as a married couple. but i think that harry could have been taken back to charlie old room and harry would still love it.

loved the little fight draco had with his boyfriend. who love it if draco married him.
loves-unwanted-qeen chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
thats the way to spend your wedding night.
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Another very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic. Again not sure if this is the ending. Usually when a fic truly ends it says complete, which is why I'm not sure its over.
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
krynny chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
awwwwwwwwwww so sweet and adorable. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just lovely you kick butt and i just really appreciate all the time, love, effort, and passion that you use to make us readers happy. thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Emerald Harkness chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Aww cute, the castle approves lol. Little raunchy scene in there. Yay Harry doesn't have a limp anymore, thank you for that, really bothers me when ppl disfigure harry in some way. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
I like your fic and if it's the end then I thank you for writing and sharing it, if not, then I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Zaraelys Soulrage chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
Great story! very well written
Evci chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
LOL, the last bit was funny, cant wait for more to be up, hope you update soon !
Lady Babette chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
Loved it. I like all three interactions.
MagicalKitsune chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
I hope this isn't the end. I love the plaque. I'm looking forward to the bonding, and the birth of Harry's Child.
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 5/24/2011