Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Another very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic. Again not sure if this is the ending. Usually when a fic truly ends it says complete, which is why I'm not sure its over.
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
krynny chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
awwwwwwwwwww so sweet and adorable. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just lovely you kick butt and i just really appreciate all the time, love, effort, and passion that you use to make us readers happy. thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Emerald Harkness chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Aww cute, the castle approves lol. Little raunchy scene in there. Yay Harry doesn't have a limp anymore, thank you for that, really bothers me when ppl disfigure harry in some way. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
I like your fic and if it's the end then I thank you for writing and sharing it, if not, then I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Lilyth Celestyn chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
Great story! very well written
Evci chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
LOL, the last bit was funny, cant wait for more to be up, hope you update soon !
Lady Babette chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
Loved it. I like all three interactions.
MagicalKitsune chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
I hope this isn't the end. I love the plaque. I'm looking forward to the bonding, and the birth of Harry's Child.
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Brilliant. Update soon.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
I loved it! The gold plaque was a nice touch, although it seemed a little like a gravestone... I love Minerva anyway, and yours was a great representation of her. Well done!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
*laughs heartily*

I simply adored the last stanza... the one about Harry's golden plaque. Truly funny! Is the story near it's end?
Yana5 chapter 20 . 5/24/2011