Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
bluetoads chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
I think they moved to fast from finally noticing each- to boyfriends-to bonding but it's an enjoyable story so far. I really like your Draco, Blaise and Snape. Nice touch having Harry avenge Draco whenever he got beat up at school. The castle loving Harry is cute and so was the plaque over the the bed he always ended up in when he got hurt at school.
MagicalKitsune chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Awwwwwww! So sweet. Looking forward to the next chapter. And the baby, coming.
Ex Mentis chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Awwww what a beautiful chapter! Charlie and Harry are so perfect for each other! Hope Charlie's prepared for a hormonal Harry once the pregnancy is well under way. X3
Yana5 chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
:-) i'm glad thjey are happy
FantasyLover74 chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
sweet and touching.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
Is this the end? It feels like an ending, but Harry hasn't popped his baby out yet! Great chapter nonetheless, although I'm a little annoyed at Blaise now!
kentrek1 chapter 21 . 6/3/2011
what a great day for both harry and charlie. but taking harry to hogwarts for there first night as a married couple. but i think that harry could have been taken back to charlie old room and harry would still love it.

loved the little fight draco had with his boyfriend. who love it if draco married him.
loves-unwanted-qeen chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
thats the way to spend your wedding night.
DarkRavie chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Another very good chapter. I look forward to reading what happens next in your fic. Again not sure if this is the ending. Usually when a fic truly ends it says complete, which is why I'm not sure its over.
Rori Potter chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
That was brilliant. Update soon.
krynny chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
awwwwwwwwwww so sweet and adorable. awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww just lovely you kick butt and i just really appreciate all the time, love, effort, and passion that you use to make us readers happy. thank you for writing such a wonderful fic.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Emerald Harkness chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
Aww cute, the castle approves lol. Little raunchy scene in there. Yay Harry doesn't have a limp anymore, thank you for that, really bothers me when ppl disfigure harry in some way. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 21 . 6/2/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
DarkRavie chapter 20 . 6/2/2011
I like your fic and if it's the end then I thank you for writing and sharing it, if not, then I can't wait to read what happens in your next chapter.
Zaraelys Soulrage chapter 20 . 5/31/2011
Great story! very well written
285 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »