Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Dedelle chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
Aw! I wanted to cry with this reunions with Poppy, Minerva and Severus. Love your stories!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
Cute!
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
love it!
Ex Mentis chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
YAY for happy news all-around! A baby, bonding, and no Fidelius! I'm sure Harry is thrilled!

Can't wait for next chapter. What will people say when Harry steps foot into wizarding society again?
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
Haunt of twilight chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
I love it! I adore Harry and Charlie pairings. It's awesome that they are going to have a baby. There is just so much about this that I love. I look forward to reading more.
Evci chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
Loved it ! I cant wait t read more of this ! You have me compleatly hooked !
mithrilandtj chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
How is Harry going to handle being pregnant with a bad leg?
Alicia Spinet chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
I was thinking... what do you think, in the epilogue, make Charlie be th one pregnant, this could be intersting.(*sniger*):) :) :)
Emerald Harkness chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
YAY! Harry is Harryy again. Love how the Weasley's react to all the news, I knew you couldn't make Molly and Arthur against the gay couples, they are too nice for that. Love the Charlie and Harry relationship, it's absolutely adorable. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
MagicalKitsune chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
So can't wait for the next chapter. I'm looking forward to the baby being born and the bonding!
Rori Potter chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
That was amazing. Update soon.
Lady Babette chapter 19 . 5/14/2011
Loved this. So glad Molly already knew. I was kind of wondering how that had slipped by her. She always seems to know everything. Love her. Love this story.
kentrek1 chapter 19 . 5/13/2011
what a great chapter, glad that both molly and ginny see that harry and charlie are good together. a bit shock about what arthur did, but glad that he has come round. can't wait to see how harry and charlie bonding will happen and what the sex of their baby is?

will we hear any more about draco and blazie.
Rainbow2007 chapter 19 . 5/13/2011