Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Lady Babette chapter 20 . 5/28/2011
Loved it. I like all three interactions.
MagicalKitsune chapter 20 . 5/25/2011
I hope this isn't the end. I love the plaque. I'm looking forward to the bonding, and the birth of Harry's Child.
Rori Potter chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
Brilliant. Update soon.
Ttys it'd ku chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
I loved it! The gold plaque was a nice touch, although it seemed a little like a gravestone... I love Minerva anyway, and yours was a great representation of her. Well done!
Will.Hell.Minna.-Sophia Isobel chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
*laughs heartily*

I simply adored the last stanza... the one about Harry's golden plaque. Truly funny! Is the story near it's end?
Yana5 chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
hee hee go chapter
mithrilandtj chapter 20 . 5/24/2011
LOL

Love the plaque
Haunt of twilight chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
I love it! I love the softer side of Severus. The plaque was awesome! I love this story.
Emerald Harkness chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
Lol, cute with the plaque over the bed. Glad that Harry is back to some semplance of health. The catching up with the Hogwarts folks was cute, love how all of them actually has a true emotional response. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
kentrek1 chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
great to see that severus, minerva and poppy are glad harry is safe and sound. but i would love to see how severus will react to the news that harry is carrying his and charlie first baby. i hope he will not be to upset that lily is not here to see this. and harry finally get a bed with his name above it the hospitcal wing. i can't believe that albus stop both poppy and severus from telling about harry home life and what he suffered, that old fool is as bad as voldermort.
krynny chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute. love what you are doing it truly rocks. thanks for writing such a wonderful story. you are the bomb.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Rainbow2007 chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
i loveit
Sanity and Katlin chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
I really liked everyones reactions in this chapter...

and I realy realy liked the plaque... So true...
FantasyLover74 chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
well done
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
284 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »