Reviews for Hiding in Plain Sight
Haunt of twilight chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
I love it! I love the softer side of Severus. The plaque was awesome! I love this story.
Emerald Harkness chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
Lol, cute with the plaque over the bed. Glad that Harry is back to some semplance of health. The catching up with the Hogwarts folks was cute, love how all of them actually has a true emotional response. Look forward to the next chapter. Happy Writing!
kentrek1 chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
great to see that severus, minerva and poppy are glad harry is safe and sound. but i would love to see how severus will react to the news that harry is carrying his and charlie first baby. i hope he will not be to upset that lily is not here to see this. and harry finally get a bed with his name above it the hospitcal wing. i can't believe that albus stop both poppy and severus from telling about harry home life and what he suffered, that old fool is as bad as voldermort.
krynny chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwwwww so cute. love what you are doing it truly rocks. thanks for writing such a wonderful story. you are the bomb.

hugs and kisses

krynny
Rainbow2007 chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
i loveit
Sanity and Katlin chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
I really liked everyones reactions in this chapter...

and I realy realy liked the plaque... So true...
FantasyLover74 chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
well done
Sarahamanda Klaine chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
I like this chapter. It is agood chapter. Please update soon.
Dedelle chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
Aw! I wanted to cry with this reunions with Poppy, Minerva and Severus. Love your stories!
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 20 . 5/23/2011
Cute!
Eris Potter-Charmed Child chapter 19 . 5/19/2011
love it!
Ex Mentis chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
YAY for happy news all-around! A baby, bonding, and no Fidelius! I'm sure Harry is thrilled!

Can't wait for next chapter. What will people say when Harry steps foot into wizarding society again?
XxTaintedxDaggerxX chapter 19 . 5/17/2011
Haunt of twilight chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
I love it! I adore Harry and Charlie pairings. It's awesome that they are going to have a baby. There is just so much about this that I love. I look forward to reading more.
Evci chapter 19 . 5/15/2011
Loved it ! I cant wait t read more of this ! You have me compleatly hooked !
277 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »