Reviews for Slayers What!
yfnjustin chapter 1 . 6/30/2019
However, while I'm not too fond of Ranma/Akane, I cannot stand Ranma/Guy works of any sort, mainly because they're such a massive distortion of character. Even though he does grow more comfortable with his curse as the series (manga and anime) progress, Ranma never thinks of himself as anything other then a heterosexual male, and finds the idea of being courted by other guys to be horrific- even in situations where the guy has something seriously wrong with him, Ranma will not step outside of his limits. For example, a filler story from the manga has a pretty, if lecherous, boy will die if he doesn't take his medicine- but he refuses to take it unless he can get it from the lips of a pretty girl. Ranma, in female form, tries to persuade him to do it otherwise, but if the doctor hadn't offered to do it himself once the kid passed out, Ranma would have let him die rather then kiss him. The most concern Ranma has ever shown for a guy who's been attracted to him is in the "Stomperella" story, where his feelings extend solely towards intending to slip away before the guy, the one guy in the series that Ranma could have developed a legitimate attraction to, discovers that he was crushing on another guy. I will never write such a fanfiction, as I consider it essentially ripping out Ranma and inserting an Original Character into his life, with the other characters making a minimal uproar at best.

Similarly, don't ever expect "lockfics" from me; it honestly kind of disturbs me how popular this genre is, given that it's canonically shown to be Ranma's worst nightmare. Ranma was born male and considers himself male; he views his curse as just that, and if he was trapped, he would first attempt to move heaven and earth to be released, and then, if he exhausted all hope, would sooner commit hara-kiri then live as a girl. He hates it that damn much. Yes, he takes advantage of it, but he's not exactly the most moral of characters and he's practical enough to take advantage of something he's stuck with. It doesn't mean for a second that he's lost interest in getting it cured - hell, the fact he abandoned Akane more or less at the altar, despite having every evidence that his love for her was reciprocated, should be proof enough of that. I just don't see what the damn fascination is with torturing Ranma by trapping him in his own personal hell.
Ranmaleopard chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Vld chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Nice one! One question, though... Did Ranma lose his girlside's breasts when she became Lina?
d chapter 1 . 1/15/2007
sorry darkman your wrong. Unfortunately we will never get more info because this fic is dead and rotting
Darkman v3 chapter 1 . 7/24/2005
please update this story and am i right that Gourry is ranma
Darkman v3 chapter 1 . 7/8/2005
i hope you update sooner or later
Vahn chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Thanks XD I'll will when I have the time :P
Darkman v3 chapter 1 . 6/29/2005
Gourry is ranma Gourry is ranma
Darkman v3 chapter 1 . 6/28/2005
update!
Darkman v3 chapter 1 . 6/27/2005
update this story
Darkman v3 chapter 1 . 6/24/2005
great story update
Curlz-Shadow Kitsune chapter 1 . 1/12/2005
Finish thiss up! I can't wait for the next chapter and to find out who Zelgadis and Amelia really are, Filia too! Is Xellos gonna come into the picture?
dark rhapsody chapter 1 . 12/18/2003
WAHAHAHAHAHAHA! I knew it! I knew it, I knew it I knew it,I knew it! Wow, this was so cool! Predictable (for me, the greatest reader in the universe wahahahahaha!) yes, but so KAWAII! Keep writing cause all dem peoples (I know that's gramatically incorrect) are stupid if they don't like this! I love these crosses, Ranma's my favourite anime ever and it crosses so well with SM and Slayers.
Ja! (for now)
AishaNi chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
really good. you MUST continue. you just have to. I really want to read the rest of the story. Lina is Ranma and Gourry is Usagi. this is just so interesting. continue real soon okay? -
Seiya chapter 1 . 4/27/2002
Oh Crap! Lina has gone over the deep end now. Please oh please continue this fic, it's unlike any I've read before. Keep it up, the fic was AWESOME!