Reviews for Cherry Bridge
HappyGuest chapter 35 . 2/8
Ahhh I loved it! You are great, can’t wait for you to update! Good luck with school and such as well, take care of yourself first! We’ll be here still! :)
I loved this! I read it all within 3 days. I hope you post the epilogue soon!
JoyellMark Klimek chapter 34 . 1/18
Wow just wow! I please come back with the epilogue. This was an awesome adventure.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2017
I have a verrryyyy very important question. Does all of these fanfiction authors talk to them selves and the 'characters' as if it they were the only people alive?
Anon 3.14 chapter 35 . 12/3/2017
Hi EbonyEye,

That was so satisfying. Thank you. I've been following this story for years, and I'm so happy right now. It could be the stress of graduate school and making sure I thoroughly understand conformational analysis for phys org, but my god, all those years were worth it. Thank you, and I look forward to the epilogue. Good luck on your finals!
papaola chapter 35 . 11/8/2017
Damn! Such a long story! But is so amazing! Please you have to finish it! Pretty pretty pleaseee!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 35 . 10/30/2017
Ahhhh this chapter was so satisfying! The Uchiha reunion, Madara being killed, everything!
RunawayWind chapter 35 . 10/8/2017
I could cry. Your story is amazing. I only just found it and I’ve read it all in one sitting! I can’t wait for the epilogue!
moonluver92 chapter 35 . 9/27/2017
i can almost see Sasuke reuniting with his family...making me teary eyed..great job.
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 15 . 9/27/2017
Yes You do Itachi, you always come back. Also, Strong is the force in young Sakura.
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 14 . 9/27/2017
I Hope Psycho Sasuke has some interesting conversations with Sakura! And yes this Sasuke is Psycho Sasuke I think? Actually, when we get to the Kage Summit we have Psycho Sasuke!
LilithiaRW chapter 30 . 9/24/2017
The bad guys always want Sasuke for his body lol
LilithiaRW chapter 29 . 9/24/2017
This is giving me all kinds of ItaSaku vibes...guess I know what story I'm reading next lol
LilithiaRW chapter 28 . 9/24/2017
This chapter reminded me a song by Halsey: "They told me once, "don't trust the moon, she's always changing"
The shores bend and break for her
And she begs to be loved"
ForgetfulDaffodil chapter 35 . 9/18/2017
I believe that feeling is the climax of a story coming to a close, well done I really enjoyed this story. *Applaudes*