Reviews for Cherry Bridge
NuraHikari chapter 4 . 5/27
Enter sasuke! ;)
I love this story so far. :) the plot is really good.
kornelia chapter 28 . 5/25
Dude it's so good ! Update soon please!
Mystery Day Dreamer chapter 28 . 5/20
So much fun~! I hope you update soon! _
Sakira-Hime chapter 28 . 5/2
Aaaaaah this story just gets better and better! I absolutely love the way you wrote Shisui and Itachi'Itachi's relationship, I think it was spot on! Can't wait for the next chapter!
wendy m chapter 28 . 5/1
I think that this chapter was one of your best and went is sakura going to the leaf village or the war
I love it so much so far! Please update as soon as possible!
Twisted Musalih chapter 28 . 5/1
So wanted to keep on reading.
guest chapter 28 . 5/1
great chapter
Trechdren chapter 28 . 5/1
Great update! I was hoping for a longer chapter being impatient as I am but I guess I can't ask for too much.. It is a wonderful chapter.. Please update soon! :-)
tayram chapter 22 . 4/29
Hi! :D
Might I first say, I love that you keep fairly close to the actual story line of the manga regarding actual events that happen! I'm a huge fan of Sakura and I wish Kishi had made her a stronger kunoichi and gave her a more vital role in his story. Secondly, I love that you keep Sasuke true to his character as well. As an avid lover of SasuSaku, I've read many other fanfictions that are just horribly OOC and don't have a good plot.

I myself love writing, and while I don't write fanfiction (I have an original series), I have an immense respect for those that do, especially authors that keep the authenticity of the story true to its original writing. You're syntax and structure are just so well done that you have indirectly encouraged me to get off my lazy arse and get back to writing ahaha _

I might have only just finished reading chapter 22, but I'm really eating these chapters up and appreciate the length of them since I am a binge reader *laughs hysterically* I can't wait to read the rest of your story!
pfff chapter 22 . 4/19
ooh boy. I just have to say: I don't really agree with romantically chasing after a murderer or wanna-be murderer. At all. It just isn't healthy. But I suppose it is a fanfic, doesn't have to be realistic.
xxRoMaNcElOvErxx chapter 27 . 4/17
I love your storiesssss! AHHHH it achieve. Update pleaseeeeeeee
xFlipJamsx chapter 27 . 4/6
please update the story :D I'm really liking it. I really want to know what happens
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 2 . 4/2
i love this chapter , keep it up dude
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 1 . 4/2
this is one of the best plot i have ever read , omg i just hope this fic wont dissapoint me, well written