Reviews for Cherry Bridge
Sakira-Hime chapter 28 . 5/2
Aaaaaah this story just gets better and better! I absolutely love the way you wrote Shisui and Itachi'Itachi's relationship, I think it was spot on! Can't wait for the next chapter!
wendy m chapter 28 . 5/1
I think that this chapter was one of your best and went is sakura going to the leaf village or the war
I love it so much so far! Please update as soon as possible!
Twisted Musalih chapter 28 . 5/1
So wanted to keep on reading.
guest chapter 28 . 5/1
great chapter
Trechdren chapter 28 . 5/1
Great update! I was hoping for a longer chapter being impatient as I am but I guess I can't ask for too much.. It is a wonderful chapter.. Please update soon! :-)
tayram chapter 22 . 4/29
Hi! :D
Might I first say, I love that you keep fairly close to the actual story line of the manga regarding actual events that happen! I'm a huge fan of Sakura and I wish Kishi had made her a stronger kunoichi and gave her a more vital role in his story. Secondly, I love that you keep Sasuke true to his character as well. As an avid lover of SasuSaku, I've read many other fanfictions that are just horribly OOC and don't have a good plot.

I myself love writing, and while I don't write fanfiction (I have an original series), I have an immense respect for those that do, especially authors that keep the authenticity of the story true to its original writing. You're syntax and structure are just so well done that you have indirectly encouraged me to get off my lazy arse and get back to writing ahaha _

I might have only just finished reading chapter 22, but I'm really eating these chapters up and appreciate the length of them since I am a binge reader *laughs hysterically* I can't wait to read the rest of your story!
pfff chapter 22 . 4/19
ooh boy. I just have to say: I don't really agree with romantically chasing after a murderer or wanna-be murderer. At all. It just isn't healthy. But I suppose it is a fanfic, doesn't have to be realistic.
xxRoMaNcElOvErxx chapter 27 . 4/17
I love your storiesssss! AHHHH it achieve. Update pleaseeeeeeee
xFlipJamsx chapter 27 . 4/6
please update the story :D I'm really liking it. I really want to know what happens
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 2 . 4/2
i love this chapter , keep it up dude
The Blaze of Hestia chapter 1 . 4/2
this is one of the best plot i have ever read , omg i just hope this fic wont dissapoint me, well written
Sakira-Hime chapter 27 . 3/30
Please continue with the dreamy, super-expressive-ness-ness... Yeah! I absolutely love it! Its better than having images painted for you, its just incredible! Can't wait for the next one!
moonfairy014 chapter 27 . 3/27
ahhhh.. there we go! I felt guilty when I read the author's note about not getting much reviews from the last update and I can't actually remembered if I did review or not but I'm leaving one today! The story's been on-going for quite a while now and I honestly had to read some part of story again to remember what had happened. I'm glad you did not abandon this. I'm actually itching for more SasuSaku interaction but let's see where you're going with Itachi present now
Myomi-chan chapter 27 . 3/27
I'm so happy you updated quickly!

As for the Dance, I think you nailed it! I got the dreamy aspect of it being impossible to explain, but it wasn't so dreamy that I got lost. So kudos! This is probably one of my favorite chapters in the whole story because of the Dance. You put extra time and precision into sriting this chapter, Nd it shows. Great scene, I loved it!

I suspected someone Uchiha would be involved again, but it's Itachi and it MAKES ME SO HAPPY TO SEE HIM AGAIN. :D I really liked the sand siblings scene also. I love their dynamic and you got it exactly how I picture it too.