Reviews for Cherry Bridge
I'm A Freaking Epic Ninja Duck chapter 35 . 8/8
Please update soon! I want to read the epilogue
LaiChan chapter 5 . 3/9
As I was reading this chapter something struck me as odd. Why is Sakura not curious about her father? I mean, one of the first things she asked when she knew about her uncle was where her father had gone. And you wrote she always wondered about her father's fate/whereabouts.
So it'd follow that she'd be super curious and have lots of questions about him, right? Like what was he like, his likes and dislikes, etc. Anything to feel closer to him.

I'm not sure how you handle constructive criticism (some authors love and encourage it, some just feel annoyed or think it's unnecessary as they feel they know exactly where they want to go with their story), but if you ever feel like reviewing or rewriting part of old chapters for any reason, I think it'd be awesome to see Sakura's thoughts about her father.

Not that it's something pertinent to the main plot, but I just think it'd adda lot of credibility to the story so far.

All in all, I'm really loving it and I love your characterization of Sakura. She's a mentally tough gal, but not a Mary Sue and it's really great to read that
LaiChan chapter 3 . 3/9
This is so original, and your Sakura is very believable and likeable so far
Thank you for writing this!
Now on to read the rest of the story :D
HappyGuest chapter 35 . 2/8
Ahhh I loved it! You are great, can’t wait for you to update! Good luck with school and such as well, take care of yourself first! We’ll be here still! :)
I loved this! I read it all within 3 days. I hope you post the epilogue soon!
JoyellMark Klimek chapter 34 . 1/18
Wow just wow! I please come back with the epilogue. This was an awesome adventure.
Guest chapter 15 . 12/23/2017
I have a verrryyyy very important question. Does all of these fanfiction authors talk to them selves and the 'characters' as if it they were the only people alive?
Anon 3.14 chapter 35 . 12/3/2017
Hi EbonyEye,

That was so satisfying. Thank you. I've been following this story for years, and I'm so happy right now. It could be the stress of graduate school and making sure I thoroughly understand conformational analysis for phys org, but my god, all those years were worth it. Thank you, and I look forward to the epilogue. Good luck on your finals!
Polala0 chapter 35 . 11/8/2017
Damn! Such a long story! But is so amazing! Please you have to finish it! Pretty pretty pleaseee!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 35 . 10/30/2017
Ahhhh this chapter was so satisfying! The Uchiha reunion, Madara being killed, everything!
RunawayWind chapter 35 . 10/8/2017
I could cry. Your story is amazing. I only just found it and I’ve read it all in one sitting! I can’t wait for the epilogue!
moonluver92 chapter 35 . 9/27/2017
i can almost see Sasuke reuniting with his family...making me teary eyed..great job.
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 15 . 9/27/2017
Yes You do Itachi, you always come back. Also, Strong is the force in young Sakura.
Neo the Dual Keyblade Wielder chapter 14 . 9/27/2017
I Hope Psycho Sasuke has some interesting conversations with Sakura! And yes this Sasuke is Psycho Sasuke I think? Actually, when we get to the Kage Summit we have Psycho Sasuke!
LilithiaRW chapter 30 . 9/24/2017
The bad guys always want Sasuke for his body lol