Reviews for Cherry Bridge
fauxlatte chapter 32 . 5/23
I was going through my fic recs that I needed to edit when I found this gem again. Re-read it from the start once again and oh my, it still gets me every time. I'm so glad you're back! :)
s5niczup chapter 31 . 4/26
i
kenoodle chapter 32 . 4/14
Ahhh the suspense! Still loving this story. How's Sasuke going to get his body back when everyone's trying to kill him?! Or, Madara, really..but Sasuke's body! Ugh. I hope they realize it's Madara. Anyways. Your fanfiction clearly has me displaying obvious signs of fangirl symptom. Keep up the good work :) so excited for the next chapter!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 32 . 4/13
Absorb the motivation! I've been waiting for this chapter, but no Sasuke! Hopefully in the next 2 chapters Sakura will get to the war, cause I need everyone in one place, dang it! And so Sakura can show off her awesomeness. I also despised how the manga was going, cause who the hell kills off Neji? But I persevered because I needed to see SasuSaku become canon
LadyH.J.P.-P chapter 32 . 4/12
Please finish this as soon as you can! it is great and I really want to see how it all ends...! good for Shikamaru to somewhat notice that that is not Sasuke..!
Cassandra Echizen chapter 32 . 4/12
I'm with you all the way...
Keep Going ...
And Sakura... Kick the badass's ass yoooooo
kenoodle chapter 22 . 2/10
So I'm on Chapter 22 right now (I started reading earlier this week) and I have to say something hilariously coincidental. Here I am, walking home and reading, listening to some music. I have over 500 songs- that's important to keep in mind. As I start reading the part about Sakura's inevitable earthly death, guess what song, out of my 500, plays? The one, the only, Sadness and Sorrow. So anyways, here I am laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, but with my eyes glistening as it also makes the whole thing more realistic.
I should also include an actual review, which this is supposed to be. I don't even know how to start. I'm addicted to this story. It makes me like Sakura's character much more, and every one else for that matter. I feel like I am a part of this story. You remind me of J. K. Rowling, being able to think up a new world. Yes, this follows an already-present story, true, but you've added whole new concepts to it that prove how much thought you've given it.
Being as direct as possible: it's awesome, I love it, keep it up. :)
Cassandra Echizen chapter 31 . 1/27
Yay! After such a long time you've finally update. Thank you so much :D
And oh! For me I'd understand well the previous chapter. But its up to you if you want to re-write it.
Ok! I'm pressuring you LOL update soon, I'm always waiting for it.
Amy chapter 31 . 1/26
This is amazing! I love this story so much, I'm still hurting over the chapter with the Uchiha's it was brilliant! I'm excited for the next chapter...
Peppei chapter 30 . 1/5
In love with your AU! So where is sasuke's mind going to go now without a body? Share with Sakura? /wiggles eyebrows/ hahahahaha can't wait to read the next chapter! Thanks for sharing your story with us
Polarbaroness chapter 30 . 10/27/2015
This is an excellently written, well thought out story. I do hope you intend to continue this!
MikoWhiteFang chapter 30 . 10/18/2015
update! amazing read! :)
Patch star chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I love this story :D I was searching up SasuSaku fanfictions that had lots of chapters and this was the first one that hooked me in!
JazzLu chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
Wow! Im utterly speechless! Bt i think i can manage these few words!
Ths story is TOTALLY MY JAM! i mean i read this story like TWICE! I wantd to review and follow and favourite sooner but i had sme issues ._. Gomenasai! But you totally ROCK! Except for the late late updating -_- i wish you'd update sooner! C'moooon! I CN HARDLY KEEP MY EXCITEMENT IN! God, ur amazing!
Keepupthegoodwork author-san! .
Patch star chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
omg that Itachi and Sakura moment! I wasnt ready for that! *covers face* I just enjoyed Itachi being a cutie. I don't ship them but i used to look up fanfictions of them out of curiosity, and they were good ones.