Reviews for Cherry Bridge
Polarbaroness chapter 30 . 10/27
This is an excellently written, well thought out story. I do hope you intend to continue this!
Til We Meet Again chapter 30 . 10/18
update! amazing read! :)
Patch star chapter 1 . 10/2
I love this story :D I was searching up SasuSaku fanfictions that had lots of chapters and this was the first one that hooked me in!
JazzLuSeh chapter 30 . 9/29
Wow! Im utterly speechless! Bt i think i can manage these few words!
Ths story is TOTALLY MY JAM! i mean i read this story like TWICE! I wantd to review and follow and favourite sooner but i had sme issues ._. Gomenasai! But you totally ROCK! Except for the late late updating -_- i wish you'd update sooner! C'moooon! I CN HARDLY KEEP MY EXCITEMENT IN! God, ur amazing!
Keepupthegoodwork author-san! .
Patch star chapter 7 . 9/25
omg that Itachi and Sakura moment! I wasnt ready for that! *covers face* I just enjoyed Itachi being a cutie. I don't ship them but i used to look up fanfictions of them out of curiosity, and they were good ones.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 30 . 9/23
Please... Do continue it again Im begging you , I definitely love this fic, I love Itachi more and more and yes Sasuke too.. And plz Make Sakura-chan stronger, I used to hate her but I came to really fond of her :)
Ive never cried in my life like this for a fic, Im totally in ur story.. I know its been longgg since you last updated but please do continue ...
I normally don't leave reviews on any story because they never impress me that , this story is just WOW. The amount of creativity needed to even think come up with a plot such as this is ridiculous. And you have more than enough of that. This story is well developed in more than sakura's point of view which makes it really interesting. I really love how everything happening is always leading to the bigger picture and leaves you guessing. I love this story and honestly could read it over and over and not get tired. Alright my rant is the over. its been a while since you updated and I know you may have a busy life but please update soon. We are all eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
NuraHikari chapter 30 . 8/25
Masada is such an ass, but you did a great job on the chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
NuraHikari chapter 29 . 8/25
A great chapter. Love the interaction between Sakura and the uchias :)
tayram chapter 30 . 8/12
I'm still reading your story! I feel like maybe it's getting close to the climax? I love Sasuke and Sakura, and I dislike how much they're both bashed on. So I like stories like yours that show off Sakura's strength and Sasuke's humanity. You're doing awesome!

And as a fellow writer and college student, good luck to you! :D
betty69blue chapter 30 . 8/4
Omg! I seriously love this story! Update update please!
too addicted to fiction chapter 30 . 7/30
Eeee love the idea of their minds brushing against each other so intimately. Sasusaku! As always, thanks for the great read :)
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 30 . 7/30
I was so excited when I saw that this was updated! At first, I was really upset that you made Madara go into Sasuke's body, but at least Sasuke's mind is still intact... So now he can live in Sakura's head! *laughs crazily* This will be so fun if you do that. Sakura needs to go find Naruto now (and maybe Kakashi) and she could take them to her temple, which is hopefully safe from Madara. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

A potential final battle idea could be Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto allowed to ascend to fight Madara who is in one of the star realms, and Itachi coming to help them! Reunion!
crazymel2008 chapter 30 . 7/30
Great chapter. Best part for me was at the ending where Sasuke admited he was STUCK hahaha that's gotta be embaressing. He's been eating to many tomato's. Well Saskura must be very POWERFUL since he didn't try to fight her after he took Sasuke's body. So since Madara is going to go out and play with Sasuke's body does that mean Sasuke and Sakura are going to share her body? Like is Sasuke going to be inside Sakura's body? Not in a sex way. basically is Sasuke gonna share his mind with Sakura? Like a ghost in away?
Hawkllama chapter 30 . 7/30