Reviews for Cherry Bridge
kenoodle chapter 22 . 23h
So I'm on Chapter 22 right now (I started reading earlier this week) and I have to say something hilariously coincidental. Here I am, walking home and reading, listening to some music. I have over 500 songs- that's important to keep in mind. As I start reading the part about Sakura's inevitable earthly death, guess what song, out of my 500, plays? The one, the only, Sadness and Sorrow. So anyways, here I am laughing at the ridiculousness of it all, but with my eyes glistening as it also makes the whole thing more realistic.
I should also include an actual review, which this is supposed to be. I don't even know how to start. I'm addicted to this story. It makes me like Sakura's character much more, and every one else for that matter. I feel like I am a part of this story. You remind me of J. K. Rowling, being able to think up a new world. Yes, this follows an already-present story, true, but you've added whole new concepts to it that prove how much thought you've given it.
Being as direct as possible: it's awesome, I love it, keep it up. :)
Cassandra Echizen chapter 31 . 1/27
Yay! After such a long time you've finally update. Thank you so much :D
And oh! For me I'd understand well the previous chapter. But its up to you if you want to re-write it.
Ok! I'm pressuring you LOL update soon, I'm always waiting for it.
Amy chapter 31 . 1/26
This is amazing! I love this story so much, I'm still hurting over the chapter with the Uchiha's it was brilliant! I'm excited for the next chapter...
Peppei chapter 30 . 1/5
In love with your AU! So where is sasuke's mind going to go now without a body? Share with Sakura? /wiggles eyebrows/ hahahahaha can't wait to read the next chapter! Thanks for sharing your story with us
Polarbaroness chapter 30 . 10/27/2015
This is an excellently written, well thought out story. I do hope you intend to continue this!
Til We Meet Again chapter 30 . 10/18/2015
update! amazing read! :)
Patch star chapter 1 . 10/2/2015
I love this story :D I was searching up SasuSaku fanfictions that had lots of chapters and this was the first one that hooked me in!
JazzLuSeh chapter 30 . 9/29/2015
Wow! Im utterly speechless! Bt i think i can manage these few words!
Ths story is TOTALLY MY JAM! i mean i read this story like TWICE! I wantd to review and follow and favourite sooner but i had sme issues ._. Gomenasai! But you totally ROCK! Except for the late late updating -_- i wish you'd update sooner! C'moooon! I CN HARDLY KEEP MY EXCITEMENT IN! God, ur amazing!
Keepupthegoodwork author-san! .
Patch star chapter 7 . 9/25/2015
omg that Itachi and Sakura moment! I wasnt ready for that! *covers face* I just enjoyed Itachi being a cutie. I don't ship them but i used to look up fanfictions of them out of curiosity, and they were good ones.
Cassandra Echizen chapter 30 . 9/23/2015
Please... Do continue it again Im begging you , I definitely love this fic, I love Itachi more and more and yes Sasuke too.. And plz Make Sakura-chan stronger, I used to hate her but I came to really fond of her :)
Ive never cried in my life like this for a fic, Im totally in ur story.. I know its been longgg since you last updated but please do continue ...
Guest chapter 30 . 9/13/2015
I normally don't leave reviews on any story because they never impress me that , this story is just WOW. The amount of creativity needed to even think come up with a plot such as this is ridiculous. And you have more than enough of that. This story is well developed in more than sakura's point of view which makes it really interesting. I really love how everything happening is always leading to the bigger picture and leaves you guessing. I love this story and honestly could read it over and over and not get tired. Alright my rant is the over. its been a while since you updated and I know you may have a busy life but please update soon. We are all eagerly waiting for the next chapter!
NuraHikari chapter 30 . 8/25/2015
Masada is such an ass, but you did a great job on the chapter. I can't wait to read the next one. Please update soon.
NuraHikari chapter 29 . 8/25/2015
A great chapter. Love the interaction between Sakura and the uchias :)
tayram chapter 30 . 8/12/2015
I'm still reading your story! I feel like maybe it's getting close to the climax? I love Sasuke and Sakura, and I dislike how much they're both bashed on. So I like stories like yours that show off Sakura's strength and Sasuke's humanity. You're doing awesome!

And as a fellow writer and college student, good luck to you! :D
betty69blue chapter 30 . 8/4/2015
Omg! I seriously love this story! Update update please!