Reviews for Cherry Bridge
ummIDK chapter 25 . 1/29
I find this story so interesting! I've never read one like it and it's so well put together! I hope you update soon!
Sakira-Hime chapter 25 . 1/24
First of all, gomen! I can't believe I literally only found this incredible story today. I am ashamed. I have spent the last 4 years without this gem!
Secondly, DEAR KAMI thank you for an incredible submission to the Narutoverse! I couldn't do anything until I got to the latest chapter! I have to commend you on being able to weave such an intricate world. There is so much detail, so much attention paid to the intricacies of the characters' lives, bonds and abilities! Honestly, I am about ready to scrap canon and just replace the dismal ending with Cherry Bridge! I am entirely hooked, and cannot wait to read the next chapter! Again, arigatou gozaimasu!
904799 chapter 25 . 1/23
gaaaahhhhh! This story is just amazing. I just found out about it like 2 days ago and spent all my free time catching up to this! 25 chapters! Wow, that's amazing! I hope you update soon! Totally faving it!
too addicted to fiction chapter 25 . 1/22
AHH I love this story. I want Sakura to wake up soon because I think Sasuke is finally starting to realize how important she is to him, but interested to see about this little journey of his right now as well. Can't wait for more :) Thanks for the good read!
BookWormFT chapter 25 . 1/22
Ohhh a cliffy! The question i keep asking me self is when are they going to meet again?! ahhh... the anticipation
dark-wolf-howl chapter 25 . 1/22
Update! !

An it was an amazing one too I really like how obasaan got the spotlight ; )
LilithiaRW chapter 25 . 1/21
It's nice to see that you're back!
Anonanon chapter 25 . 1/21
Wow... That was beautifully written.i love it! Thanks for updating, please update soon!
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 24 . 1/8
Wow, I love this story so much! Yea, the manga pretty much sucks at that point, so I totally understand just ignoring it. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

Wait... How is the Elder Cat going to repay a debt to a comatose teen? Poor thing. I can't wait till Sakura figures out how to communicate with Sasuke
Samira345 chapter 24 . 12/28/2014
Hey, your story is totally amazing. I found it just on accident, but I can't understand how come I didn't find it sooner. I read it in reach of few hours,so fascinating it was... So keep up the great work and I can't for another chapter.

And good luck with your finals.
dark-wolf-howl chapter 24 . 12/14/2014
Well I just discovered your story and I think it's absolutely brilliant. I WAS QUUITE mad with all the unexpected nonsense twist the manga took except Sasusaku becoming canon yet even that left me bleh because I wanted a pursuing Sasuke toward Sakura. Sakura even after all her progress for a civilĂ­an kunoichi was rarely and barely giving her giving due and her rapid growth. Will Sasuke learn that Madara has killed almost all of Sakura family also? And some more ItaSaku friendship moments :3333

But really your story is bloody amazing and keep your flow and you decide how you want the story to keep going. From what I have seen so far ALL I kbow it's that it will be epic XD

But please don't take months to give us an update :p
BookWormFT chapter 24 . 12/4/2014
YAY! NEW CHAPTER! i cant wait to see what the elder cat knows about sakura and freaking love this story
LilithiaRW chapter 24 . 11/21/2014
Well i can't criticize you for delayed updates since I'm just as bad *winces at the pile of unfinished stories*
I was surprised to see that Neko-ba has her own past with the Rokukan. Awesome writing, as always!
Myomi-chan chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
So excited to see an update! I really enjoyed the interesting turn of events. Looking forward to the next chapter! :)
Kyleta chapter 24 . 11/15/2014
The manga pissed me off too. I lost patience with it a long time ago and I'm glad it's over. I'm sticking with fan fiction over the canon from now on. Hope to see more chapters soon.