Reviews for Cherry Bridge
too addicted to fiction chapter 30 . 7/30
Eeee love the idea of their minds brushing against each other so intimately. Sasusaku! As always, thanks for the great read :)
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 30 . 7/30
I was so excited when I saw that this was updated! At first, I was really upset that you made Madara go into Sasuke's body, but at least Sasuke's mind is still intact... So now he can live in Sakura's head! *laughs crazily* This will be so fun if you do that. Sakura needs to go find Naruto now (and maybe Kakashi) and she could take them to her temple, which is hopefully safe from Madara. Can't wait to read the next chapter!

A potential final battle idea could be Sakura, Sasuke and Naruto allowed to ascend to fight Madara who is in one of the star realms, and Itachi coming to help them! Reunion!
crazymel2008 chapter 30 . 7/30
Great chapter. Best part for me was at the ending where Sasuke admited he was STUCK hahaha that's gotta be embaressing. He's been eating to many tomato's. Well Saskura must be very POWERFUL since he didn't try to fight her after he took Sasuke's body. So since Madara is going to go out and play with Sasuke's body does that mean Sasuke and Sakura are going to share her body? Like is Sasuke going to be inside Sakura's body? Not in a sex way. basically is Sasuke gonna share his mind with Sakura? Like a ghost in away?
Hawkllama chapter 30 . 7/30
Fucking SHIT THIS IS BAD. VERY VERY BAD.
Francesca chapter 29 . 7/26
Please continĂșe your history is so amazing .I love it
Darkness's Blade chapter 29 . 7/15
OMG YOURE BACK I READ YOUR FANFIC A HUNDRED TIMES HOPING YOU'D RETURN AND YOU HAVE AND YOU'RE RIGHT THE CANON MANGA IS STUPID PUT YOUR OWN PLOT TWISTS IN THERE SO MUCH BETTER I HOPE YOU HAVE SAKURA AND SASUKE FIGHTING IN THE FOURTH GREAT NINJA WAR TOGETHER
Teyona chapter 29 . 7/13
Can't wait to see what happens!
TKDnarutard chapter 29 . 6/11
this story is awesome. i usually only read completed stories because i hate it when authors write good stories and never finish them.. but a friend recommended your story and now im hooked, so please do keep writing at least until this story is over
PineapplexFudge Angel chapter 29 . 6/11
HOLY CRAP I JUST REALIZED! Madara is in the lake to get to the temple, with all the bones, and the reason why he's hiding out there is because that lake is THE WELL! That's why the Rokukan bones are there, because that's where they pass over into the heavens. That's why Itachi and Sakura never saw it, because it was hidden in a sealed temple, and that's how Madara is spying on the stars! Through the well, which is supposedly impossible! No wonder Sasuke had a foreboding feeling from it! But if Saura passes through it, would she go back into her body, or will she be floating around as a loose mind/spirit? I hope it's the former. And what happened to Chang'e? Did Madara somehow suck her through, or is she working together with him?

Moving on, the Uchiha interaction/reunion was amazing! I love how Fugaku realized just what he did to his sons, and now they're at partial peace. I kinda wish Sasuke would have had a chance to talk to them, even mentally through Sakura or something... Sorry for the long as hell review. Can't wait to read the next chapter!
Uchiha Misaki chapter 29 . 6/11
Good chapter
Hawkllama chapter 29 . 6/10
OMGG THE FAMILY IS ALL TOGETHER AGAIN! Except Sasuke... THE DEAD FAMILY IS ALL TOGETHER AGAIN! But just, oh god why? Why can't stupid be cured? Then we wouldn't have the issue that is Madara... *cries silently in corner*
LOVE IT SO MUCH! Update soon please!?
White.Rose.Didi chapter 29 . 6/10
The reunion was wonderful! It brought me to tears!
Oh, I missed this story so much! I was actually thinking the other day how nice it would be to read a brand new chapter of it and how it's been quite some time since the last update. I mean it! You can't possibly understand how much I missed it and how much I love this story of yours! I sincerely hope that you'll keep having amazing ideas for this story until the very end! You have certainly done an amazing job up until now. So keep it going! :D
NuraHikari chapter 28 . 5/29
I am absolutly and utterly in Love with this Story. Please update as soon as possible.
NuraHikari chapter 4 . 5/27
Enter sasuke! ;)
I love this story so far. :) the plot is really good.