Reviews for Karoushi
Timelord'sConverse chapter 9 . 10/12/2012
I LOVE THIS! I have one correction though, a yorkshire pudding is something that can't be served by itself and it's not an actual pudding, e.g. it's like broccoli, you don't eat it on it's own it's part of the/a dish.
ivyterasu chapter 12 . 8/11/2012
awwwww so swee really love it!
Kiku chapter 12 . 12/7/2011
Waaaaaaah I love this so much x3 I find it a bit sad that Kiku's boss didn't get whacked or something :( But this series was very well thought out and written, great job!
Speadee chapter 12 . 12/3/2011
Good story! I usually don't read England/Japan, but I guess it's the plot and character interactions that got me interested. I'm glad you focused more on the characters, dialogue, and events instead of the pairing.

You kind of had me on an emotional roller coaster. At times the suspense made me nervous and worried, and the president of Japan made me angry. Sometimes I almost burst into tears, and at times I was relieved and happy. This means you described the conditions and situations well, especially the stress and overwork.

I know China is older than almost all the other countries, but I'm not sure if England and France are older than Japan. I really hope the real Japanese president isn't like Hara, or it would be terrible. Did you just made up a fictional president? I don't think the Japan today has the same president as in 1902.

I knew there was going to be trouble when England had Japan miss the meeting, and China called Japan's president. I'm glad he has Morita at work. Maybe England and China should have confronted President Hara in person, but it will probably make things worse.

Was the coughing up blood from some internal injuries caused by Hara? In that case, wouldn't the ambulance have taken Japan to the hospital instead of home? Then he would also have to be hospitalized for a few days. I hope Japan didn't get in trouble again, and President Hara didn't make him work in that condition. Did the president finally realize that he was wrong?

You portrayed the characters well. It is like Japan to try to please others, think he's not good enough, admit his mistakes, blame himself, apologize, and not ask for help. I can understand since I tend to be like that. At least that's what people say. Good thing England and China were there, and China was able to overlook the betrayal. It was good to read about England's soft side, especially caring about others. I knew it was a bad idea to ask France for help. I also had a feeling that Japan would see through England's plan. The part with England's imaginary friends was funny, too.

It was nice to read about scenes from the anime, but some of them didn't seem to fit with the story. For example, I think Greece having Japan get angry would only increase his stress and aggravate his condition. Same with America getting upset and teary over the fries. I know America is stupid, but I don't think he would exaggerate his feelings so much, especially when he is trying to cheer others up. Then again, since he is stupid, he probably didn't know what he was supposed to be doing.
MoonlightNinja55 chapter 12 . 11/8/2011
Awwww it's over? ;A; Oh well... This is one of the best AsaKiku fics I have ever read! And the ending was perfecto! Thank you for writing such a brilliant and adorable fic~ X3
Verbal Tic chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
Nice story, smooth text and interesting takes on characters. I especially like your Hong Kong.

Though, you could have left out the parts taken from the anime, they didn't really fit in.
Ikhnium chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
I really enjoyed reading this! The ending is very optimistic and happy. And I love Kiku here :3
psi-aura chapter 12 . 9/14/2011
this story has been amazing from the beginning. The sappyness doesn't change that: in fact it makes it a sweet ending. As always, flawless writing, style and plot. This was a great story. Thank you so much for writing it.
Pocky Pepero chapter 11 . 9/9/2011
Ni hao :3

'"Asa-san, I'm sorry. I don't believe I can see anyone..."'

WWWWHHHHHAAAATTTTT? omg this line is driving me crazy! Is Kiku going to go all hikikomori again? *n* this is so asdfjgkl;qwerpiouxvbjk

nice chappy by the way ;) lol arthur's escape out of issue: "Anywho, let's just drink ale"

i hope the next chapter comes soon!
RaddestBaddestBirdInTown chapter 10 . 9/6/2011
...america-facepalm-
psi-aura chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
Arthur is so sweet, worrying about japan. But this will be a good chance to see how well England truly knows Japan. I have a feeling that if he has anything like a party planned it'll only increase Japan's stress to new levels...

I can imagine America replying and then Arthur going "Go away, this is for FRIENDS you idiot" etc. Heh.
cirquegirl81 chapter 10 . 9/5/2011
OK this chapter just made me bust out laughing! I'm loving the C.U.J.P thing and I love how you put in the talk Heracles had with Kiku from the actual episode; that was genius!
EnseiChan chapter 9 . 5/7/2011
This is sooo great! I can't really put it into words, but I love how everyone is in character and those punning answers and uh, anyway - more please! :3
Mikakuchiki chapter 9 . 5/6/2011
Finally,chapter 9~ Please update as soon as possible~ XD
EvangelineNoel chapter 9 . 5/5/2011
Yorkshire pudding is DELICIOUS, Kiku. :I

Uwah...I hope he gets better...