Reviews for Return from Insanity
Damien Grimm chapter 4 . 7/1
Omg! My own mother did that to me to wake me up, pouring ice water on my head to wake me up.
It's not a pleasant thing to experience let me tell you. Your story is delightful to say the least, it is a great time turner and very enjoyable to read for hours.
ruinedsandwich chapter 14 . 6/9
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Beth9891 chapter 14 . 5/31
Interesting story hope to see more!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 14 . 5/10
How totally amazing I want more lol. Did you ever write or publish more in a different location?
swayrabbit chapter 14 . 3/13
I really like this and hope it continues. :)
PantherPatronus chapter 14 . 2/2
A friend recommended this fic for me and I have to say I LOVE it! I know it's been left unfinished for quite a while but I REALLY want to know what happens and I hope you get around to finishing it sometime soon!
~PPx
Ichigo Mirai chapter 14 . 2/1
This is really good! I wonder what'll happen next... Please update soon!
Alice Rowen chapter 12 . 12/2/2015
Please say you aren't abandoning this story? I love it so very much! Please update?
Alice Rowen chapter 14 . 12/2/2015
Please update? ?
Quasipsychotic chapter 5 . 10/1/2015
What is up with all these fanfics where Harry at some point gets a tattoo and piercings? :
It's annoying, vain, and pointless to be completely honest.
LunarisDraconis chapter 14 . 9/16/2015
Ah I love this story!
LunarisDraconis chapter 12 . 9/16/2015
12 chapters in and finally they kisses. Hum hum anyways good story so far love it
Sailor Pandabear chapter 14 . 9/5/2015
good fic
Katherine Sparrow chapter 14 . 7/8/2015
Loved it... I actually think that this is the second time I've read it. A pity you stopped writing it :)
Guest chapter 12 . 7/6/2015
I have decided! Dumblefuck needs tramsfigured into a horse and then mailed to a muggle glue factory!