Reviews for Return from Insanity
DeathCure chapter 14 . 6/20
Hi!
I love this story soooo much! Especially this last chapter (14), with Fred and George ;). Now I'm not saying that you need to change this into a Haram!Harry story, but, if you could introduce Marvolo to the twins and maybe have Harry and him have a foursome with them (like all the time, please) and have Marvolo become almost as protective of them as he is of Harry, I would be really happy! But if that isn't in the cards for this story, that's alright, that just means you can make a new story starring those four! I have the upmost faith in your story telling skills to make it happen :3. Again, this story is the and is the bees knees and please update it again! I'm begging you!
Sincerely, me! XD
The Green Eyed Cat chapter 14 . 5/23
I live this fic! I really hope you haven't abandoned it because it's brilliant!
Rahianna chapter 14 . 4/22
A good story, pity it was never finished...
Pennieyoung chapter 14 . 2/26
This is such a wonderful story, hope you update it one day (:
moniet47 chapter 14 . 12/12/2016
It's been a couple of years since you last updated. The story is really good and i hope you continue sometime soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2016
This has got so many holes in it, if she's under a compulsion she wouldn't have been able to do any of it, its good but I hate it when it takes a bossy bitch to wake Harry up
Aqua7sea chapter 14 . 11/6/2016
Plz, plz, plz update
Yggdrasil299 chapter 2 . 8/12/2016
I just noticed something... but how can anyone be blonde-eyed? I mean do they have a blonde eyecolour or was that just a mistake from the author... But this story is always a joy to read thumbs up
Damien Grimm chapter 4 . 7/1/2016
Omg! My own mother did that to me to wake me up, pouring ice water on my head to wake me up.
It's not a pleasant thing to experience let me tell you. Your story is delightful to say the least, it is a great time turner and very enjoyable to read for hours.
ruinedsandwich chapter 14 . 6/9/2016
OH MY GOD I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
Beth9891 chapter 14 . 5/31/2016
Interesting story hope to see more!
Dagger-Seishin chapter 14 . 5/10/2016
How totally amazing I want more lol. Did you ever write or publish more in a different location?
swayrabbit chapter 14 . 3/13/2016
I really like this and hope it continues. :)
PantherPatronus chapter 14 . 2/2/2016
A friend recommended this fic for me and I have to say I LOVE it! I know it's been left unfinished for quite a while but I REALLY want to know what happens and I hope you get around to finishing it sometime soon!
~PPx
Ichigo Mirai chapter 14 . 2/1/2016
This is really good! I wonder what'll happen next... Please update soon!