Reviews for Return from Insanity
TheMadnessInWonderland chapter 14 . 4/27
Can u pppppllllllleeeeeaaaaassssseeee update it's been 4 years come on you killing us here!
tigertrin07 chapter 14 . 4/2
Please continue
il.demone.vanga chapter 8 . 2/3
hippocampus...so there was a part of the brain in the tapestries?
Darkhellia chapter 14 . 1/3
When the bloody fuck are you going to update this story you lying fuck! Give us readers some fucking sign your still here or you've had RL issues holding ur writing back or something!
GO PERCICO chapter 14 . 12/9/2014
MOREMOREMORE!
GO PERCICO chapter 13 . 12/9/2014
GO RON/GINNY BASHING! YEAH!
Monciak chapter 14 . 11/25/2014
It's a shame that such a brilliant fic is left unfinished I hope that some day you are going to continue it:)
SoulMore chapter 14 . 11/23/2014
FAN!
Lyn chapter 14 . 11/21/2014
I love this story!
Cairsta chapter 14 . 10/7/2014
Why did u stop?! : me sad now
betty4794 chapter 14 . 9/22/2014
please update...3
BigBossandScorpius chapter 14 . 9/20/2014
I really love this story and I'm eagerly awaiting the next update! I really like the twins I hope they'll switch sides with Harry
angel chapter 14 . 8/27/2014
please write more i love this story it is very unique and different from others i have read i just keep going back and reading it over and over again its great :)
Guest chapter 14 . 8/16/2014
If only your loyal fans could trust in your word. It has been years and still no update. I remember when you first started the story and your words to the fans were that you would complete the story. How time flys when you are a lier. 3 years have come and gone and still nothing. Not even a update on your bio so that we know you are still even alive and kicking. The only way we even know you are still on the net is because of your fav list growing with stories from this year. Funny that you can read new stories but your own is left to be unfinished. Damn what a waist of time I wish I would have never found your stories that way I would have never waisted such time reading another persons work that cant keep their word.
BlazeingEcho chapter 14 . 8/8/2014
Please please please PLEASE keep writing this awesomeness!