Reviews for Feel For You
zha'aiacole chapter 6 . 4/16/2011
This is a very cool story! I will be waiting for more updates!
Jessarie chapter 6 . 4/4/2011
Silver Green Flames:

I have plans for the MPREG, so stay tuned... and thanks for the review :)
Silver Green Flames chapter 6 . 4/3/2011
i loved your story and i hope that they can work it out between them all and i do hope that they will be happy together and that no one will try to break them apart,

will one of them be mpreg? if so how many children? or will all be mpreg?
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 5 . 3/16/2011
Hey Jessarie,

THANK YOU,THANK YOU,THANK YOU! LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS OF TRIPLE CHOCOLATE CHOCOLATE CHIP CYBER COOKIES FOR YOU!

Harry finally gets what he wants,the two men in his life that he loves so dearly. So, how will the wizarding world take the news of a triad relationship between Harry,Severus and Lucius? For that matter,how will their friends? Can't wait to find out. Thanks,lightnshadows
IchigoPudding chapter 3 . 3/15/2011
Aaaw, yay! :3
IchigoPudding chapter 2 . 3/15/2011
Aaaaww :D
IchigoPudding chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
Aaaaww :)
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 4 . 3/14/2011

AHHHH,Cliffhanger!.

You big meanie! Please,Please,Please- this poor suffering fan begs of you with a basket of cyber cookies- can we have a longer chapter next time? Thanks,LnS.
iiluvcoffee3 chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
I definitely like the story so far.
Lady Aqualyne chapter 3 . 3/8/2011
Wonderfully done. I enjoyed the fact that you wrote so quickly and enjoyed the flashback into how he and Severus came to be as well as Harry's explanation on how he loves both, and yet the confusion that still rests there. I am looking forward to Lucius' reaction as well as how Severus shall decide to tell him. I am very much pleased with this chapter. I'll be looking for the next one.
LIGHTNSHADOWS chapter 2 . 3/8/2011
Hey Jessarie,

Great story. So,what will Severus do, now that he knows that Harry had(has?) feelings for Lucius? Can't wait to find out. Thanks,lightnshadows
sonata hirano chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
I am interested to see where this is going, so far so good :)
Lady Aqualyne chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
Intriguing... the beginning with Harry writing out his love had me wondering who it was and to find out in the second chapter enchanted me especially when Severus found it. I can't help but be curious as to where this is going and I wish you had put some background into how Severus and Harry came to be and how does Harry's feelings for Lucius compare with how he feels for Severus. Does he love them equally? Is there a difference to the flame that drew Harry to love Severus as well. Is it his darkness to Lucius' light? These are just a few of the questions bought to mind. Either way I am enjoying the fic and looking forward to your update.
evilqueen06 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
this is really good. i think you did a good job with harry. keep writing i always love your stories.
29 | « Prev Page 1 2