Reviews for Velvet Fever
Didget chapter 1 . 2/8
I really want to read another chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/22/2014
Just wanted to say your writing is really well done, I'm desperately hoping to read more, and I would really appreciate seeing a second chapter! Please post again soon :)
Nana chapter 1 . 5/27/2014
I do not agree with you. Kitty broke Nan's heart. Nan is under no obligation to go back to kitty. Florence was all for Nan.
Dn chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
I wish Nan and Kitty would have ended up together, I always thought that Kitty really loved Nan but was afraid, I don't mean she deserved to be forgiven easily, she fucking killed me when she cheated on Nan!, but it would have been nice to see what would she do to get Nan back, maybe a flashback from her point of view, what was her reaction when Nan left her, because I think she believed Nan would always be by her side no matter what.

I loved Flo, but I didn't feel any chemistry between she and Nan :( and theres almost no fanfiction about it!

Thanks for the story I really enjoyed it :)
effysynge chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
U R NOT ALONE!I think Nancy loves Kitty all the time .Flo is a very kind girl,but it cant be the reason why Nancy loves her but the reason why Nancy has no choice in those desperate days and asked for her help.
Mdme Curie chapter 1 . 11/21/2012
WHere can I find the rest of the story?
Good start!
molldollz chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
i wanted nan to go with kitty, i've just finished Tipping the Velvet today x
Apocalyptic-Wasp chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
Hey! So I absolutely adore Tipping the Velvet 'cause I'm kinda obsessed with that era, and you definitely have a way of writing a fanfiction for it.

I read the novel awhile ago and I can't deny that I loved Kitty in the beginning but in the end, I found her to be a bit of a selfish bitch really.

I love Florence, she's probably my favourite character, but you can't deny that Kitty loved Nan. :)

You should check out the three episodes they made for Tipping the Velvet, if you haven't already. It's not great acting but it was alright. :D

Anyways, I enjoyed reading this!
mochamaker chapter 1 . 5/4/2011
I absolutely adore Tipping the Velvet. You did an excellent job portraying the want Nan had for Kitty. Kitty was Nan's first love and like all first loves they almost always end on a bitter note. You should continue with this tale so Nan and Kitty end with a sweet note. The ending to the book does leave alot to be explained...
llizlawson chapter 1 . 4/18/2011
Thank you for writing this. I have been looking everywhere for a version of the ending where Nan ends up with Kitty. Please keep going!
rediver chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Hi!

Im brazilian, so forgive any mistakes of my writing!

Ill do love the Nan\Kitty pairing, they have so much more chemistry than Nan\Flo!

I dont know if Nan\Kitty would go on forever, but certainly they could last some more time than the movie\book...

So pleeeease...dont let me down here, write a great TTV fanfiction, ill be anxiously waiting! ;-)

Bye and thanks for your time!