Reviews for Confessions
annoumous chapter 6 . 3/29/2002
Thank you thank you thank you I just love the your story it is like the bomb

*E-mail me back please*
Kynthia chapter 6 . 3/29/2002
I always wondered what happened when Gohan finally told Vidal why he wasn't like other guys. Good fic! Update soon!
Lady-JOPAM chapter 6 . 3/29/2002
EECK! The cliffhanger! *craves for more* Please update. Dragontwin/Kat, Is is possible to make them a tad bit longer?

[This was written by Shock-Angel, NOT Angel-Shock. I, Shock-Angel, is her editior]
JadaKirin chapter 6 . 3/29/2002
I am so excited! Finally a Gohan fic where he acts like an adult...

Its very well written, and I am dying for the next chapter...so don't be long..:::points finger with ki charging at the tip::::

Jada
sharpwind chapter 6 . 3/29/2002
Aww... you WON'T kill him? Why not?That's no fun... *Pouts* BTW, I like "the great mr. satan's" reaction to the whole thing. Really... normal for the jerk.
Guest chapter 6 . 3/29/2002
Cool story!
Rainy7 chapter 6 . 3/29/2002
Cool chapter, get the next chap up soon
Erinn chapter 1 . 3/29/2002
I have a question...she knew about Saiyaman, right?
Erinn a.k.a ChibiErinn-chan chapter 6 . 3/29/2002
nice story! It's very kwaii.

-Erinn
Caliko chapter 6 . 3/29/2002
/sigh/ hardheaded idiot! (Hercule, that is...) Oh well.. KEEP GOING! I can't wait to see this part!
mae7 chapter 6 . 3/28/2002
Hunh? *Whimpers* I'm hanging off the edge of a cliff, and I'm about to fall. NOOOOOO!

(P.S. Kudos to you for not killing off the afroed dude. He's one of the few characters in DBZ who can really get me cracking up).
Wispyspark chapter 6 . 3/28/2002
ok... heres how it goes... Im reading and reading. Then some more reading... then BAM!

CLIFFHANGER! DAMN U! I am aching to find out what happenes to Satan in the fight it should be fun as heck!

-DarkPower-
Frozenflower chapter 6 . 3/28/2002
Haha! No way-you better not kill mr. satan-we need him around for comic relief! I never thought I'd see someone with an ego bigger than Vegeta's, and considering Mr. Satan has CONSIDERABLY less to back it up, that's quite an accomplishment! Can't wait for the next chapter!
Winged chapter 6 . 3/28/2002
hehe good. you got a cute story goin here.

thats too bad you wont kill mr. satan...oh well, he can be funny sometimes, i guess, so not all is lost. :)
Mirai Gensao chapter 6 . 3/28/2002
Nice story. There aren't very many fics about these two and there are even less worthwhile ones. Keep writing, I wanna see what happens.
89 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »