Reviews for I could never forget you
Mia Isabella Cullen chapter 1 . 9/9/2011
OMG! This story is so beautiful! I just (literally) couldn't stop crying... I just love it so much... You are a great author!

Much Love and Respect

Xoxo

Mia
darkbutterfly2011 chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
yes it made me want to cry

i loved it awe i could just imagin bella being that old not with jake though it was different but i liked it
Luna Elen chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Haha it made me smile :) You should try writing it from Edward's POV, that would give it a whole different perspective with more emotions. I normally don't care for anything Twilight related, but this was well written, so good job :)

~Luna
lord Piggy chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Niiice.

You have some minor spelling and grammar errors, nothing too big.
jonesiia chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
ok you asked what i thought and here it is...I loved it! I love the way you made balla remember edward and not even her own children could hold her love like edward. it is so sweet and exactly how i would have imagined it to be if it were to happen that way (which i'm kinda glad it didn't). Keep up the great work and now i'm off to readyour other story...see you on the flip side of it :) Mary
mrsdevil chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Your storyline was definitely different then anything on here. And it was great :) you didn't give too much or too little or drown me in the mediocre details about how the room looked or how old the kids were. Just story. Keep going. I promise to keep an eye out for anything new from you :)