Reviews for Neil Nordegraf vs G5
41Naf-Redips chapter 4 . 12/22/2011
Woot! This was worth waiting for. Stacey snapping Susan's neck... that was dark. cool but a suprise. I can't wait to see the rest of the league of sellouts (I hope the people from X-Play are part of it as it became more like attack of the show imho). Way to go man!
sashaonthemoon chapter 3 . 6/2/2011
OMGOMGOMGOMG

Story name: Neil Nordegraf Vs G5

Status: incomplete

rating: !

please continue :)
GRiiTTLE JUNiiOR chapter 3 . 5/18/2011
"She never needed to have her ass rescued," orly? Barry would like a word with you. Awesome stuff, guy!
ApellaZant chapter 3 . 4/28/2011
Really loving this story. I guess it has the advantage of having three of my favorite things ever: Scott Pilgrim, Star Wars and, of course, video games! (Seriously... awesome references in there) Always knew Neil needed his own story! Keep it up! :-D
41Naf-Redips chapter 3 . 4/24/2011
Terrific story so far man. Love this story and the fact u too hate the new direction of G4.
Voice4TheMute chapter 3 . 4/22/2011
nice chapter. I really like how you did the daydream and the the small confrontation at the end. Seems Neil is finally getting that backbone that he's been missing for the entire series. let's see if he'll put it into good use.

can't wait for the next update (whenever it'll be P)!

Voice4TheMute chapter 2 . 3/7/2011
very good chapter. a lot of references that I feel that Scott Pilgrim would have made if they had more volumes or more movie time. I like where the story is going with Neil. This has a lot of potential...it really does.

I'll be looking forward to your next chapter

Movie-Brat chapter 2 . 3/4/2011
Hmm, probably the best story about Neil I've read. You took an underdeveloped character and it makes a pretty good read.
Voice4TheMute chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
interesting. neil/stacy with a possible epic storyline. alright, i'll bite. do a good job and who know? maybe you'll be the 'neil' expert that people will come to for help or reference.

TrixieStixs chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
See, now this story is awesome!

I mean, you still had to include your mandatory fight scene in this chapter. but hey, it was a cool fight! And Neil is totally a under used character! Glad you are using him.

And the comedy is so great in this one, you were on the top of your game in this one! From the youtube comment, to the Mortal Kombat cover. It all moved a little too fast for my tastes, but hey it was a cool prologue, great even! I really really really enjoyed this one. I also love the

Great Job, TrixieStixs
flipysrevenge96 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Amazing prologue to a story with potential! There aren't many Neil/ Stacey fanfics out there, so it's always good to see a Scott Pilgrim with the supporting character as the protagonist. Good work.

*Fave n Follow*