Reviews for Follow Your Heart
papat13 chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
Hey, what's with "I DON'T OWN PJO" ?
Meow1 chapter 1 . 3/11/2011
Sorry- not my cup of tea. I'm not sure how much you wanted to fit in character-wise, but I can't really imagine Ginny saying: "What kind of B.S is this?"

Oh, and I'm not sure, but I think that you might have used the word 'decisively' in slightly the wrong context there.

As I say: not my cup of tea, but that doesn't mean it's bad. I can only offer my own opinion but I'm sure it is someone else's kind of fic.
reader chapter 1 . 3/4/2011
voldemort means flight of death in french
owwch chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Ummm I'm kind of lost here what just happened? harry died how? how did dumbledore just arrive? whats up with the hole oww glad to know you guys like me so much? did harry just fake death to pull a prank? wow and why did dumbuldore come and two seconds later harry arrive? what was the point in that? how about you re-write this with more backround and more detail and then I'll tell you if you have something good here. if you can do that and leave me nodding my head in satisfaction, then I will tell everyone I know on this site that this story is the BEST. other wise I would take a seriuos look at this story and delete it. i no you. I've read some of your stories and they are much better than this. The only reason I do this is because I believe in you. This is not a flame. I LOVE YOUR WRITING ABILITIES! Super amazing Suki-Alanna does not write like this. I'm waiting for the chance to re-descover why I love your writing so much!3 u so much, keep rockin.