Reviews for Role Playing Gone Wrong
Ohsochich chapter 1 . 3/17/2015
OMG Don't delete it XD
It's a really good and funny story
Einzelfall chapter 1 . 9/4/2013
I love your storys so much
they are so funny :D
LoveSparkle chapter 1 . 5/30/2013
Hahahahahahaha
Alecks454 chapter 1 . 8/4/2012
HAHAHAHA IT'S TO HILARIOUS! ROFL!
I.K. Holdrige chapter 1 . 6/20/2012
I'd like to go see "Big Time Sneakers" but sadly there is no existent page in the internet where I can properly see Big Time Rush! It frustrates me really!

I loved this so much! I mean, I kept cracking up every time Carlos and Logan kept hitting each other and just making Katie even more amused by each second that passed xD Plus, there IS totally pent up sexual tension, like Katie put it, between them, they're just too oblivious to see it xD

Love,

ZLAC
Guest chapter 1 . 5/31/2011
lol i think that is really funny
Science-Fantasy93 chapter 1 . 5/21/2011
DO NOT DELETE THIS STORY!...Please :) This was hilarious! I loved how Katie was purposefully antagonizing them. And poor Mrs. Knight. She always walks in at the wrong moments. LOL )
CalmMindedFellow chapter 1 . 4/25/2011
Lol u sound like Logan about ur stories man they're fine... Just can't believe I never read this till now lol thus was epic in so many levels nice :)
Arianna4President chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
LOL, the ending "Poor James!"

Another of your stories that cracks me up, and another I'll put in favourites :D
ILoveCarlosPenaJr chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
This waz funny and i like the parts with katie.:)
Amaryllis3121 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
That was really amazing :D. It had me giggling the entire time. I finished reading it like, ten minutes ago and I'm still laughing at it :L. My dad keeps on shooting me funny looks...

So yeah, that was fantastic!
PurpleRain98 chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Don't delete it! Its so funny!

I don't generally like slash but this was really good!

I love Carlos and Logan! :) x
TheUntoldTales chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
This was cool XD

It got me laughing really hard.. My dog still looks awkward at me.. This was amazing, please don't delete!
Mizmal BTR Fan chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Haha! That was so funny! "What is it with people walking in on us today?" Lol, that has to be my favorite part.
myers1978 chapter 1 . 2/26/2011