Reviews for Dear Megumi: I'm still broke
notsolimpbizkit chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
God i've been searching for this fic for ages! I know its unlikely that you'll read this review since i'm over a decade late, but that was just brilliant! I tip my hat (figurative o'course) for your considerable writing skills!
gabyhyatt chapter 1 . 7/30/2007
i love it
Lexi Teniro chapter 1 . 10/22/2005
*Throat feels tight* That almost made me cry. I mean, I was almost laughing for the first part, but by the end...*SNIFFLE* Aah...I don't wanna cry...T_T REALLY GOOD FIC!
Kitsune-Onna19 chapter 1 . 2/7/2004
this is so sweet, and so sad. i love it! keep writing! i would say more but i have too much to say! awesome job!
samurai-swords-maid chapter 1 . 11/15/2003
aw.. that was so swet...

**sniff** wa! sanosuke, go back to japan! pwease! you must marry megumi! wa!

very sad story! **sniff** so sweet. very cute too. i luv it! great work! _
itsAlana chapter 1 . 10/11/2003
This was... Neat. well written, rather beautiful, and very much like Sano-kun. _ I like!

Ja ne,

~ Alana

"oui caa?"
Queen of Koorime chapter 1 . 9/23/2003
That's really good, just so sad that Megumi never got to read the letter.
Rinle chapter 1 . 6/6/2003
He crumpled the letter? Ack! That was perfect already!

"I'm... deeply emotional." *snicker* Haha! The pains of learning a new language!
fujifunmum chapter 1 . 10/25/2002
What an inventive letter? Could our Sanosuke really sit still to write all of that? Maybe, I guess, for Megumi.

Thanks for sharing!
Fey2Kim chapter 1 . 6/8/2002
iie... dont crumple up the letter! noo! baka-ni bakakakakkakakakakakakka sannnooooooooooooooooooooooo(-ni) puhaha.. oko... uhm.. oko. :-D
SwordSkill chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
And yet again, another fic so well-written and so well-conceptualized! I agree with Gochan, you certainly are one of the my fave RK writers! And T. Edison seemed like a bumbling, kawaii little fellow! o How DO you think of these things, anyway? Great work, a perfect ten, and don't forget to keep 'em coming!
RurouniGochan chapter 1 . 5/16/2002
It's official. You are one of my new all-time favorite Kenshin fanfic writers. I have absolutely loved all of your Kenshin fanfiction so far, and this one is ranking high up on my favorites!

Beautifully written! The mood and Sanosuke's character are captured perfectly! Bravo! I look forward to reading the rest of your works!

...Man, now I _really_ wanna start reading lots of "World Travels" fanfiction...
omni82 chapter 1 . 5/6/2002
Aww... Poor Sanosuke. But he wasn't really broke as he wrote it. He had twent five dollars and spent 5:50$ of it leaving him...19:50$. That's more than I currently have on me. But it was a good story and such a cool idea. I love the stories that are in letter form. Plus that it was written by one of my favorite authors..._
Melpomene melancholica chapter 1 . 4/4/2002
Ha-ha. I just knew he wouldn't have the guts to send that letter... All the same, I would love to see megitsune's reaction and of course, her letter. . As for Edison... I just knew Sanosuke had something in store for science and technology. LOL! Great fic. Very Sano, as usual. . More, please.
Mutya chapter 1 . 3/28/2002
Awww! I loved that part where he said that he was going to marry Megumi! I wish he didn't throw it out, though. T_T Oh well, it was a really cool fic. x I love how the whole fic (well, most of it) was the letter to Megumi. That was creative. x