Reviews for Let Your Fingers Do the Talking
naughtynati chapter 7 . 6/4
Thank you for sharing your sexy, romantic, and skilled Jasper with us...it was a fantastic story!
naughtynati chapter 6 . 6/4
Sweetest story I've read in a long while. Jasper is sooo close to being the perfect man...all he needs is pineapples, lol ;)
naughtynati chapter 4 . 6/4
I luv how this chapter starts and ends with them being interrupted and all of Jasper's sexiness in between.
Jasper's Lover30 chapter 7 . 4/23
please update soon please I love the story
TheBeast220 chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
super cute story that is all kinds of steamy. why are you leaving me hanging? need another few chapters, pretty please?
Jinx095 chapter 7 . 6/27/2016
Absolutely love the story! Can't wait to read more!
Crystalena chapter 7 . 8/25/2015
Wow...what a dream guy... We really need more, much more guys like this Jasper in this world, hell, all men in the world should be Jasper!
Crystalena chapter 1 . 8/25/2015
Ohhhh myyyy!
Pink Bead Girl chapter 1 . 12/12/2014
Lovely piece of writing, smooth and heated texts and a gorgeous Jasper to boot. What's not to like? You did a great job, had me blushing and wishing at the same time. Thanks for a great read.
BiteMe32 chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
I really loved this story! I hope that you continue it or at least post the epilogue if it is finished.
JustSearching chapter 7 . 7/25/2014
I hope you finish this story, I love a shy, sexy Jasper. Honestly Jackson Rathborne is HOT!
Elliesmeow chapter 7 . 7/5/2014
Whew, this was so hot I didn't want to read it with my roommate in the same room. Too hard to explain the smiling like a loon and blushing. LOL

Thanks so much for posting this fic, I really enjoyed the hot flirting and your geek!Jasper. Soo cute!
monay9e chapter 7 . 6/14/2014
Bravo! I Loved Loved Loved this story! You are a talented writer. Thanks, you feed my culinary desire of literature.
monay9e chapter 3 . 6/14/2014
Ooh my my! I'm loving this Jasper and Bella
Jules Bells chapter 7 . 4/5/2014
I loves this! Please keep the story going!