Reviews for Let Your Fingers Do the Talking
Liamsgurl33 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Im still here even thou I have no idea what happened. I hope that it all worked out and everything is ok thou
Manda CullenMccartyWhitlock chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I have just one thing to say... AWWWWWWWWW! That was fantastic. I love me some nerdy / geeky / cooking / kitty lovin Jasper and you serve him up just right.

*whispers* I read it while dave was in the shower ;-) I HAD to read it before we headed out for our anniversary dinner and movie date!

Have a fantabulous night hun! I know I will ;-)
goldfishie1 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Jasper just makes me all melty! Love his kitty! Makes him even sexier!
Laurie Whitlock chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I love this chapter hun it was really sweet and great
hobee1971 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
so sweet! I know it's not much of a review, but it's the perfectly sweet moments that make this a good story.
theonlykyla chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Can I have a Geeksper of my very own? Please, pretty please? *sighs* I am in love w/ this boy beyond sanity in this story...and he has a cat;)

Loved, Loved, Loved it Laura!
henrylover94 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
love:D
Kim Ginsberg chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
I so fluff this! I need more ASAP! Now for you to update surfsper!
nails233 chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
finally six tries later I get to review! Loved it BB hawt and yummy as per your usual! special request before the story ends...Jasper with his boots on...just sayin'
Butterfly Betty chapter 6 . 8/14/2011
Geeksper is wooing her...sighs...My favorite part is when Wicket kicked him in the head. That equals hilarious in my world. I loved it, Sweetie, and as always I can't wait for more!
Laurie Whitlock chapter 5 . 8/11/2011
ok how was he a geek that learned to have sex from a book if he's that good? damn woman this is a fuckhot story
Laurie Whitlock chapter 4 . 8/11/2011
I'm really loving this story
Laurie Whitlock chapter 3 . 8/11/2011
hi hun

I have one word for you: UNF
Laurie Whitlock chapter 2 . 8/10/2011
oh god are you trying to kill me woman? another GREAT chapter
Laurie Whitlock chapter 1 . 8/10/2011
*fans self*

oh god that was fucking H.O.T. good thing I'm sitting by a fan lol
466 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »