Reviews for Let Your Fingers Do the Talking
ASKMEHOW chapter 6 . 3/16/2013
Good story. I hope you intend to do more with it. I marked it to "follow story" in case you do. Thank you for a good read.
beth626 chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
i really love this story...u r an awesome authore...cant wait for more...ur live scenes have me fanning myself n needin a cold shower(lol)
Vaughn Tyler chapter 6 . 1/10/2013
nice
WolfGirl1313 chapter 6 . 12/31/2012
Please update the suspense is killing me!
marukawa chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
'scuse me while i fangirl all over myself. */u/*
Angel chapter 7 . 10/15/2012
I LOVE THIS story please keep writing I need to know what happens.. Truly a good piece... stand up for Cancer is an AWESOME cause.. My friend it fight cancer too. Power to you.:) UPDATE PLEASE.. pouty face 3
KayDee chapter 7 . 10/2/2012
Ohhhh! I'm so excited! This is one of my favorites and I always felt it was a bit unfinished. I can't wait, it doesn't have to be just ONE more chapter and an epilogue you know. It could be much, much more! :)
GLee68 chapter 7 . 9/28/2012
Geeksper is an absolute darlin and he IS worth waiting for and returning to.
I'm glad you've found your way back to him and in AWE that you are again putting yourself out there for a good cause. My heartfelt thoughts are with Katalina and I hope she is encouraged by people such as yourself (and Geeksper) who wish her peace and comfort in the time she has.
LOVE ya!
alicefan32 chapter 3 . 9/27/2012
wow! And I thought just the texting was hot.
alicefan32 chapter 2 . 9/27/2012
I don't usually read AH. I am glad I decided to give this a chance.
alicefan32 chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
so hot
IheartJW chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Right on! Glad you didn't let that person get you down, your story is good so if they didn't like why keep reading it? That's all I gotta say. Good for you to keep pushing! I know she'll enjoy that last chapter :-)
dolhpin33 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
Can't wait to read more. Please up date again soon.
KCLutz4475 chapter 7 . 9/27/2012
I love this story. You are an awesome writer... Keep writing
pipelynn chapter 7 . 9/27/2012