Reviews for Cluedo
daisiella13 chapter 4 . 7/5/2013
i don't really understand whats going on...
timano chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
A clever storyline, an enjoyable read-10 out of 10 stars.
Random Ruth chapter 1 . 10/30/2011
I wonder if the Doctor likes mustard with plum pudding? It's the sort of thing he'd like...
Cat1030 chapter 5 . 5/30/2011
Absolutely amazing :)
writestyle chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
I think I saw a tibit of Matthew Reily's 'Contest' in there. It was indeed a new idea for this 'Doctor Who' section on FanFiction, but I felt as though you didn't go beyond the idea, you just kept close to it.

That doesn't make much sense. Let's try again: it was a very contained story, something that would get you top marks in an English exam, but not one that constantly engages your audience. I must admit at times I thought that there could be more action involved, or more mystery, key themes of many 'Doctor Who' episodes. I think you could have done a lot more to entice your audience, but that being said, it was refreshing to read a story where the author knew what spell check was, how prentenses worked and how to structure sentences. It was a nice peice of writing, but it could have been so much more.
Runt the Brave chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
So, it was good, but not excellent. The concept is great, but all in all, it passed too quickly and stole too many lines from the original series for it to be truly brilliant. I love the real-life clue thing though, like in the Parting of Ways, if you developed that further, and maybe made it more like a mystery hunt than the actual board game, this could be amazing. Both the Doctor and River were pretty much in character; that was good, and the guards for the Stormcage were excellent, very good job. All in all, I enjoyed it, thanks for writing!
MayFairy chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
this was super epic. a fantastic end!
hannahncakes chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
awww. Very cute. Great idea behind this story, really really enjoyed reading it :D
MayFairy chapter 4 . 5/9/2011
the idea behind this is awesome. The Doctor in a deadlier real life game of Cluedo. so creepy and so brilliant.
Doctor-River chapter 4 . 4/11/2011
Another great chapter! This is a brilliant story, I love it. I wonder where its all going to lead now the Doctor and River have teamed up... Please update soon!
Doctor-River chapter 3 . 4/5/2011
Loving it! D another great chapter and the cliffhanger- really gripping! I still can't get over how much of an epic idea this is, looking forward to more soon )
Doctor-River chapter 2 . 4/3/2011
Yes! Been waiting for this for ages, plus that kiss was great! The whole idea I love D please update as soon as you can, this is epic!
Prone To Obsession chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
Haha you gotta love River's grand entrance into the story. Well done!
Journal Of Ardency chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Oh, I really like where this is going! Really cool idea, I hope you keep writing :-)
Monkey and Music Lover chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
OMCHEESE THIS IS TOO AWESOME! :D OOOOOO EEEEEM GEEEE! I totally can NOT wait to read more! x3 will the doc help River free hehehe. Please update soon buuuddeee!

-Jess x3