Reviews for Heirs
silly60 chapter 64 . 1/24
OMG! I absolutely love your story! I spent all day reading from chapters 1 to 64. I can not wait for the wedding and I am a pervert for also looking forward to reading about the wedding night! Please continue to update as soon as you can!
buterflypuss chapter 28 . 1/17
woman and babies are not objects to be claimed, he had no right to say that
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 63 . 5/23/2014
oooo now it's really getting good and the fun is about to start when they go after kakashi can't wait for the next chapter
forever faithful Kyuubi-no-Kitsune01
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 34 . 5/21/2014
OMG Naruto is so smitten with her and kakashi has no idea that her just helped naruto get closer to her and whats with gaara and the creepy guy look
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 24 . 5/18/2014
darn this shay gal is a smart cookie she can see right through naruto's mask and see the real him i like her
Guest chapter 63 . 5/15/2014
Happy mother's day. I hope to hear more from you and hope everything is alright. Is it possible for an update for savage lover?
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 11 . 5/17/2014
aww poor gaara thinking that just a touch could get the girl pregnant
Kyuubi-No-Kitsune01 chapter 9 . 5/16/2014
well i like it it's a good storie thus fare so i'm going to read the hole thing then wait for an up date like i have with the rest i have read

forever your friend Kyubbi-no-kitsune01
god of all chapter 61 . 5/1/2014
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story .
Readingotakunerd chapter 60 . 1/3/2014
Awesome chapter! How is everything going? Is everything alright? Happy new year.
AmandaSingh0 chapter 59 . 10/30/2013
will you actually write out the part where sakura explains to shay about their sexual preferences?

how long until kakashi stop seeing her as a threat? Months, years, until the end of pregnancy.

where will they go on honeymoon?

when's the wedding?

please update soon
Sam chapter 58 . 10/12/2013
Great! :)
pandora vanity chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
i want to ask you something?... its not about this fic.
although yeah this fic is good as you other fic.
have you notice anything change about Fanfiction,net lately?
and did you get the latest update from the story you follow or you reviewer like me in your email?
because i did not get any updates for the past two week...its kind of weird since i follow quite a large number of various fics in this site. its not just naruto you know.
anyway if you know anything about this could you please tell me what's happening?
AmandaSingh0 chapter 57 . 6/21/2013
i love your gaara and naruto. i love shay
i notice in alot of your fanfics that you call suna sauna. Was that intentional?
please update soon
Prescripto13 chapter 57 . 11/12/2012
The book sounds fascinating, Kitsune. And way to scare a recent cardiac victim, Gaara and Naruto . . . XD