Reviews for Life as we know it
Sun-chan1 chapter 27 . 5/25
I'm sorry I didn't get to read these chapters sooner, especially after you wrote the last chapter so quickly for my birthday! I get really sick shortly after and couldn't do much.
I like that we got to see more of what makes Annabella tick in this part. She's really becoming a stronger person now. I like that she's so determined to help the children. I can't wait to see what happens with this.
imyourfag chapter 27 . 5/2
I have been on the fence regarding Janey in this fic.

What I found so endearing about her in the film was her willingness to embrace Lizzie's belief in Fred. She went as far as to talk to him. To attempt to strangle and stomp him to death. I rationalized this behavior as Janey taking out her frustrations with Lizzie out on "Fred" instead of Lizzie herself because she understood that Lizzie really believed in his existence. It's never confirmed in the film if Janey thought he was real or not- It didn't matter to her because Lizzie's belief was good enough for Janey. In addition to this, Janey had a sort of motherly love for Lizzie. While she may have no qualms sleeping with a married man, I don't think she'd do anything to hurt Lizzie. So I have a hard time digesting her budding relationship with Mickey. At least at this point in time with such little regard to Lizzie's feelings. But I do buy her warmth toward Annabella, and I thoroughly enjoy your characterization of her as well. Good people make poor decisions, too.

Anyway, that's really the only thing that doesn't sit well with me in this fic. I wouldn't have even addressed it if you hadn't prompted us for feedback. Oh- and I'm totally ready for some Fred & Lizzie snogging! Aaarg!

XD

Again, thanks for picking this story back up! It makes my heart happy.
ZombieWithANoose chapter 26 . 4/24
Just wanted to say, keep going! :) I'm really enjoying this. Can't wait to see what their conversation will be like in the next chapter.
imyourfag chapter 26 . 4/20
You are spoiling us (not that I'm complaining)!
Thanks for the updates, there really aren't enough DDF fics out there.
hyonamkang chapter 26 . 4/20
Yay, two updates! I am really happy to see this continued, it's such a rich, rounded story
Sun-chan1 chapter 25 . 4/19
I, for one am ,*so* glad you're you're continuing this fic. I really enjoyed this chapter. I really like how the riddles are designed to show different characters' different fields of intelligence. I haven't worked out why the maid was there murder yet. but I'll keep thinking on it. Also, thanks for the timing of this update, tomorrow's my birthday!
Shay-Monyou chapter 25 . 4/17
No post on Sunday!
peaceluvharmony chapter 25 . 4/17
I'm so glad you decided to continue, it's very good :D (and there's no post on Sundays...?)
hlytxaccountant chapter 25 . 4/17
Yay, a chapter! Lol, you haven't lost me yet, though I do periodically check to see if somehow the fic was removed from my alert list, lol. Writing is hard, RL happens, take your time;-)

I read the first riddle in a random Ravenclaw thing on buzz feed earlier today, so that made me giggle. I know why the maid did it, it's why Uncle Vernon was so happy in the first Potter (bit of an HP fan here, lol). She shouldn't have said she was getting the post;-)
imyourfag chapter 25 . 4/17
I'm so thrilled you updated! Even if this chapter isn't quite how you wanted, it is still very enjoyable! I love that you have Fred stepping back into the role of Lizzie's advocate, especially with how it seemed to perplex him. Like second nature. )
Speaking of perplexed, I think you are doing a marvelous job portraying the sort of confusion Fred would have toward his developing desire for, and progression into, adulthood. I do believe there would be a sort of "puberty" period for him.

I hope you find your inspiration to continue this story. You've put so much care into the development of the plot while maintaining the integrity of the characters. That's incredibly difficult to find in fanfic, so thank you for dedicating your time and effort to my fandom. )
imyourfag chapter 23 . 4/8
I... I... I can't believe you stopped updating a story that you've put 70k words into! This is fantastic and I need more! I love that you didn't fluff the characters - You've kept them true to their faults, and honestly, their faults are the best thing about them.

Please tell me you're going to update this. Please. ;_;
peaceluvharmony chapter 23 . 1/6
Amazing story you're a great writer! Can't wait for the next chapter! :D
Lucia chapter 24 . 9/20/2014
Hi I really love you're story! It's amazing and I really want to finish it... So please please please updat, I'm begging you, you're an amazing writer and I just want to read more
LLSB chapter 23 . 7/20/2014
Found this yesterday and really got into it. Even decided to watch the movie on YouTube (terrible quality!) because of it. I know the "not chapter" was recent since that was last month that he died, but were the other chapters recent, or is this an abandoned work? I really hope you're still happily plugging away at it; for I Really Want To Know...well, EVERYTHING, but I DID notice that the original(?) post date was...3 years ago, so... My hypothesis is that you stopped writing it long ago, but came back when you heard the bad news to make note of his untimely passing... Either way, thank you for this enthralling story-even unfinished, it was worth the read!
Fanastixx chapter 23 . 7/15/2014
I adore this story. Everything about it is utterly fantastic- the backstory, the pacing, the mystery and the suspense, and the creepiness. I love how Fred and Lizzy are slowing coming back together, and also how we get to see everyone's different POVs. Fred's past life is very fleshed-out and interesting, I can see a ton of work went into this story to make it well-rounded, and I really appreciate the read. I look forward to more b/c this fic is great!