Reviews for Life as we know it
Amaki Owlaf chapter 32 . 19h
Oh I've always loved the scene with Lizzy's Imagination, especially when Fred tries running up the stairs, falls flat on his face, and then says we need a tree, and she makes one grow purely by imagining it. Glad to see you brought it back. I'm enjoying this series very much. The proofreader in me notices a few mistakes now and then, but it is a good story. Keep up the good work! :)
ZombieWithANoose chapter 31 . 8/20
I meant to review this last week, but my life blew up. Thank you for updating! I'm so sorry to hear about what's happened in your own life. *many hugs to you* I hope you're doing okay and thank you also for continuing. I love this story, and I'm so eager to see where it's headed. The part where Fred called her Snotface at last, I just about melted into a giddy puddle. I hope he can figure things out soon and remember stuff. It's so sad seeing him so confused, and poor Lizzie.

~ZombiewithaNoose (aka ZombieRose3)
Kyonomiko chapter 31 . 8/14
First I'm very sorry to hear about your personal loss. We are fortunate you were able to return to this at all

The chapter was great. It served to help flush out the characters more in a sort of "calm before the storm" way. I imagine the plot will heat up again soon but I loved all the conversation and introspection. I'm excited to see where you are going next
Miathemouse chapter 30 . 7/2
Hi

I know its been a while since you updated but i love your fic and would love to know how it ends :D
Guest chapter 30 . 6/27/2016
Thank you so much for the update. Love hearing more about Fred's history, and the way Lizzie is kind of helping Fred work himself out like he helped her
Kyonomiko chapter 30 . 6/24/2016
Thank you for such a fast update! It's great to see Fred started to piece together his memory as well. I feel like next chapter could be a biggie with how we are progressing and I can't wait!
hlytxaccountant chapter 30 . 6/24/2016
Aw, they're so sweet! That little bit of hugging and comforting tugged on my heartstrings a bit. I'm happy that Fred is remembering more; I love reading about the things that happened to him in the past or in the other worlds, its very interesting.

I saw on ao3 that this is set for 31 chapters, so we only have 2 left?! It feels like there is so much more to go through that there's no way it can be done in 2 chapters, not unless they're each 15000! But I can't wait to see how this ends either, so I'm a little conflicted. Oh well, awesome update and I look forward to more!
Guest chapter 29 . 6/20/2016
Interesting! So we meet the Seer, can't wait to read more!
Guest chapter 28 . 6/20/2016
I am so pleased you were a Ke to carry on with your awesome story love the way fred's feelings are slowly bubbling to the surface. I can't wait to find out what's going on with the twins too.
Amaki Owlaf chapter 29 . 6/12/2016
I spotted several errors in the story, but otherwise I enjoyed it. Can't wait for the next installment.

I have to wonder, if Fred was really an elf all this time, why did the green pills have the effect it had on him in the movie? And would this come into play in your story in some way?
Kyonomiko chapter 29 . 6/11/2016
Wonderful! I love how you are piecing together Fred's history. I'm really excited for this story and hope to see an update soon! I don't mind a slow burn but I'd love to see more Fred and Lizzie interaction if it's in your plans soon
Kyonomiko chapter 28 . 6/11/2016
So glad to see you back! This is probably the most in depth DDF fic I've found and I can't wait to see where it goes next!
hlytxaccountant chapter 29 . 6/11/2016
! I'm so happy for TWO chapters at the same time. I love love love this story, and anything dealing with Fred's past or missing memories is gold. It may take a bit for you to update, but at least you haven't given up! I understand real world problems happen; my career leaves very little time for doing anything other than planning more stuff for work, so I barely have time to READY fic, I can't imagine having to write it.

This fic is absolutely magical, and I can't wait to see where it goes next:-)
FerretEmpress chapter 27 . 4/26/2016
I have to say I am really enjoying this story. I love all the mythology and I have enjoyed getting to know the characters. I think your portrayal of Fred is realistic and in line with the movie. I never liked Mickey in the movie either. He was really off putting. I think the way you've written him is fine,he's still just not someone I like. I am loving this story so far and I love all the back story you've created. It's really hooked me in.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/22/2016
I really like the way you have developed the characters relationships. They feel really natural and are logical progressions from the film