Reviews for Missing Her
StarrGazzer chapter 1 . 8/10/2014
Just... :'(
Duchess67 chapter 1 . 1/23/2014
GAH! You ripped my heart out with this one. *wiping away actual tears here as I whimper*
MinervasBibliophage chapter 1 . 10/24/2012
I hate you so much; oh my god I'm crying. I hate you, I hate you; make it stop. I can't anymore, I can't with this. I am done. I am so done right now. My creys. How could you write such perfection? I'm like literally dying right now. Did I mention how much I hate you? This is too perfect for words which is why this review is just an incoherent babble of words and emotions. They weren't even sitting together and people still thought they were married; I can't with this. When he tells her to promise that he'll keep seeing her and he's actually talking about her even though she doesn't remember that it's her, I was just dying, completely dying. It's so cute and so sad and makes me want to cry. And Shaun's there waiting for her but she's with the Doctor because Donna should be with the Doctor but he can't see her anymore, and I can't. I have way too many feels with this. What I mean to say is that I hate you because you're perfect and you wrote this perfect story. Headcanon accepted. Kudos for breaking my heart into a million pieces, you beautiful person you.
Vema chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
Very nicely done. :) So cute and bittersweet, and definitely on character. Loved it!
nipponophile chapter 1 . 5/13/2011
That was fantastic!
SPaCeR8008 chapter 1 . 2/28/2011
AWWW! So sweet!
domina tempore chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Guhhh... I wish he didn't have to go, too. But this was really good. I think this was my favorite line;

"This was what he had been missing most of all; this ability to laugh together at virtually anything."

I think it's so true of their relationship, and the image is really beautiful (even nicer than the kissing even, haha *wink*).

Nice job. (: