Reviews for Baseball
rebecca-in-blue chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
Oh my goodness, this is so sweet and precious. Many stories have been written about that final scene in Dead Air, but this is one of the best I've read. It's a very original idea to tell this from Tony's point-of-view, and I LOVE that he's so happy for Ziva when he realizes that she's referring to Gibbs as her father.
Amilyn chapter 1 . 5/29/2012
This is LOVELY. I like the point of view, I like "sleeping" Tony and the fact that Ziva knows he might not be asleep...and Gibbs knows for SURE he's not. I like that Tony knows-but won't tease-about Ziva embracing all these pieces of family and heritage that she's surrounded by...and I love that he's so happy for and proud of her. VERY nice.
Lena chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
I totally agree with BrightlyShining , I also so think that there where good times between ZIva and her father... ELi said it himself "There was a time..."

Anyway: sweet story, thx for posting

Greetings from Germany
BrightlyShining chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
Interesting story, even though I disagree. Different from everybody else I don't doubt that Eli did love all his children and that he wasn't such a bad father to them all the time.

I liked your story though.
VioletHawk chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
I totally agree...she was referring to Gibbs! Sweet story! :)
sliz225 chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Beautiful! Ziva calling Gibbs "the closest thing I have to a father" was one of my all time favorite moments in the series. This was sooo sweet.
Astellya chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
That was precious! I never thought of it that way, but now I do. It makes much more sense this way. Great job.
Natasha chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Poor Tony. He thinks of Gibbs as his father. The only father that cared about him.
L Moonshade chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Very lovely. I have to agree, my first thought was that she meant Gibbs, and this is a great tag to a great scene.
zats chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
Enjoyed it very much...glad that Tony gets the assessment correct.
StuckInThePast chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
D'aww! That's so sweet! I love the Gibbs-Ziva father-daughter relationship, it's lovely! Beautifully written, I loved it. :D