Reviews for What Happens In Greenhouse Nine
Yes, yes they are.
Damona chapter 1 . 10/9
OMG it was great
i fucks wit it chapter 1 . 9/27
omfg thia was so cute . blaise shy ass and nevilles kindness! im loving how you portray them will there be more?
Grace chapter 1 . 8/8
You said you'd read another fanfic with Neville & Blaise. Was it the one where they're playing truth or dare in the Gryffindor common room and Draco has a parseltounge kink because I've read that too
Ms.Spirit chapter 1 . 5/17
It was brilliant .
Victoria chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
You can't imagine my surprise when I went looking for fics with this pairing because of White Lies and tcharam! Found you, who also fell for this couple because of the same story. It's very lovely, looove it!
Also Drarry 33
Edwin Marice chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
How did the pod end up in his ear? Or was that his way of flirting?
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Neville is a Slytherin in Gryffindor clothing!
He's adorable and cunning too :D Sexy combination.
ambisaur506 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I am fangirling so hard right now XD This was beyond adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So, so cute. Loved imagining Draco and Blaise sitting around having a chat about how Neville was ever so much sexier since the war. (Not that they're wrong...)
Also the little Harry/Draco bits had me giggling. :)
tunasnotfood chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
exploding ears and cats in ur stomach . . . i thought this was a cute fic ! neville/blaise is my favorite parring in HP 3
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great story!)
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYs chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
thats cute... my favorite couples
IvoryTroll chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is so awesome! There's not enough good, fluffy, funny Blaise/Neville stories! This brightened up my rainy afternoon :) I loved the bit with Harry and Draco talking in unison as well! :)
QuietInsomniac chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
See, I have no idea why you didn't want me to read this. I did. I liked it. :)

The writing was good, the fluff was very noticeable (which is good), and while the plot was ever so slightly cliched, you pulled it off.

You write the way speak, you know that? It's kind of nice. 3

I think this could have been expanded a bit more, yeah, but it's also nice as a short piece.