Reviews for What Happens In Greenhouse Nine
Victoria chapter 1 . 2/24/2015
You can't imagine my surprise when I went looking for fics with this pairing because of White Lies and tcharam! Found you, who also fell for this couple because of the same story. It's very lovely, looove it!
Also Drarry 33
Edwin Marice chapter 1 . 10/6/2014
How did the pod end up in his ear? Or was that his way of flirting?
Zang Bluetterfly chapter 1 . 1/24/2014
Neville is a Slytherin in Gryffindor clothing!
He's adorable and cunning too :D Sexy combination.
ambisaur506 chapter 1 . 11/12/2013
I am fangirling so hard right now XD This was beyond adorable.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/22/2013
So, so cute. Loved imagining Draco and Blaise sitting around having a chat about how Neville was ever so much sexier since the war. (Not that they're wrong...)
Also the little Harry/Draco bits had me giggling. :)
tunasnotfood chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
exploding ears and cats in ur stomach . . . i thought this was a cute fic ! neville/blaise is my favorite parring in HP 3
hpgirl4ever chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Great story!)
rYdEr SiRiUs DaIvYs chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
thats cute... my favorite couples
IvoryTroll chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
This is so awesome! There's not enough good, fluffy, funny Blaise/Neville stories! This brightened up my rainy afternoon :) I loved the bit with Harry and Draco talking in unison as well! :)
QuietInsomniac chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
See, I have no idea why you didn't want me to read this. I did. I liked it. :)

The writing was good, the fluff was very noticeable (which is good), and while the plot was ever so slightly cliched, you pulled it off.

You write the way speak, you know that? It's kind of nice. 3

I think this could have been expanded a bit more, yeah, but it's also nice as a short piece.
Timemidae chapter 1 . 6/30/2011
you are so incredibly talented at writing perfect, cute, sweet, in character slash. You're seriously a genius.
lil-Wolf-girl-1994 chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
:D I found this pairing the same way and wassoo happy to find a story on them!

This is sooo cute x3

And I love what Harry and Draco did
kuragurl chapter 1 . 4/23/2011
You know, I'm going to just punch you in the FACE. I'm expecting a nice shag scene. And what do I get? A little after-summary! Unacceptable, madam! But really. I liked this too. Go you! Love love love this. Win for you! You're obviously not FingTBA! (Lol!)
kibagaaralover18 chapter 1 . 4/14/2011
This is awesome and Harry and Draco are brilliant!
Charlotte Anala Chaser chapter 1 . 3/31/2011
I love you Tondayala! You write the best stories evar! this is my personal favorite! As a writer I must say this story is amazing! You have a talent! A talent for writing! P.S. Nerdfighters unite