Reviews for Shiny Beads
Urd85613 chapter 1 . 7/15/2012
Another great one would love to get a full story from you on these two.
drabsparrow chapter 1 . 4/17/2012
So stinking cute. I very much enjoyed this. Thank you.
MarcyPlayground chapter 1 . 4/11/2012
GARRUS IS A FUCKING BOWER BIRD! YESSS. *biology student who loves this gives 2 thumbs WAY up*
dorko525 chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
This was a very entertaining read. I giggled pretty much the whole way through once Shepard opened the hotel room door. When I was little I grew up in a farm back in my country, I had "pet" chickens and well the standing with one leg up was something they did. So I ROFLed so hard. Great job!
Skaiwa chapter 1 . 9/4/2011
Wow, this was a very, very interesting take on turian 'tradition'!

And something I would have loved to see with my own eyes. Well done.
serphxheat chapter 1 . 4/11/2011
I loved this. Such a great story!
S. Arterius chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
Oh my. THIS. This is one of the most entertaining things I've ever read. Very outside the box, good job.
Self Aware Chair chapter 1 . 3/22/2011
This is so good! I love you!
Fatal Errors chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
I loved this! It's great when writers write stories based on species differences.
zomgitsalaura chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
hah!

i was the requester xD

*instantly adds to faves*
Neross-qod chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
You know...when I hit the part about Garrus' fringe standing up and his neck turning blue I had this absurd image of my pet bearded dragon walking up on two legs and doing the same damn thing. Only orange. Needless to say I nearly threw up because I laughed so hard.

At that point I wasn't sure I could take this story seriously. But you know what. It was good. And I love how you made mention of the Talons. All in all a good fic with more than enough humor to have me rolling on my ass. Good job.
Selkit chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
I've gotta admit, I usually hit the back button on second person stories, but I love your Shepard/Garrus fics, so I gave this one a try. Second person aside, I really enjoyed it. It was so delightfully bizarre, which is something I would really like to see more of in Shepard/Garrus fics (my own included). It makes a ton of sense to think that alien love interests would have rituals and behaviors that would seem completely strange to a human - and vice versa! You did a really great job of depicting that.
Fegli chapter 1 . 2/26/2011
although turian/human sex really freaks me out and I had to stop reading when it got to that point, I really enjoyed this. it was kind of weird and fucked up in all the right ways, and your writing style is fantastic. I'm interested in WHY you made it second person, because it added a different dimension to the story. other than that, you're pretty much grammatically flawless, which is HUUUUUUUGE for . thank you for writing this! it was... neat :)