Reviews for Chasing Jack
Will you finish this?
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 1/4
Hi,what an odd you are safe and ok.I was diagnosed with breast cancer in May 2019 and after an op,chemotherapy and finally radiotherapy I am feeling and doing really you know what would make me feel even better ,well,yes it would be for you to finish this FANTASTIC story PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE,PLEASEEEE
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 4/17/2020
Hi,yep,me you are ok in these odd times and staying know writing is VERY therapeutic,you know where I am going with this!?PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE carry on and finish this FANTASTIC you a huge Abby size hug.
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 3/25/2020
Hi,me again!Hope you are well and whole world seems to be in I didn't have gardening ,family or ncisfanfiction I'd be really grumpy,therefore if you find you have some spare time PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE finish this FANTASTIC story,you would make me and a whole host of your readers think I'd stop bothering you(maybe!)PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE finish this AMAZING STORY.
thore15 chapter 17 . 2/10/2020
Please update this great Story!
charli911 chapter 17 . 1/24/2020
Will this story ever be completed?
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 1/1/2020
Hi hope you had a great Christmas and New 's been a long time since you updated this FANTASTIC story I REALLY hope you will complete it SOON it's far too good to you are ok and wishing you all the best in 2020 and more writing!? PLEASE.
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 11/10/2019
Hi,hope you are hope you will finish this FANTASTIC story soon PLEASE.
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 9/19/2019
you are okay.I know I sound like a broken record(or CD ?!)but PLEASE,PLEASE would you finish this FANTASTIC have such a talent for writing the characters brilliantly but such a wonderful story.
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 7/27/2019
Hi,yep,me again!Hope you are ok and enjoying the HOPE you will come back and finish this SPECTACULAR story,I know it's been a while but I'm sure I'm not the only one who is waiting hopefully for and sending a huge hug.
Les chapter 17 . 6/20/2019
Just found this story and loved it. I Hp[e you wukk finish it soon!
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 5/6/2019
Hi,hope you had a good Easter and had lots of hope you are okay,as you haven't posted any new chapters in a while.I REALLY enjoyed this story .It really is PERFECT and I still hope you will finish .
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 3/22/2019
Hi,me again,hope you are ok and I BEG that you PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE,PLEASE FINISH THIS AMAZING .
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 12/24/2018
Hi,hope you are ok and enjoying Christmas Eve with people you love and those who love you.I would love a wonderful Christmas present from you that you would PLEASE finish this FANTASTIC last few years have been difficult for me and my family but we plod on and fanfiction has been an incredibly important escape.I wish
Hells Bells chapter 17 . 10/1/2018
Hi,me again,hope you are hope you will update soon.I REALLY LOVE THIS STORY,just in case you didn't know?!