Reviews for Im leaving
AriesZombieReBornBalorPrincess chapter 6 . 7/7/2011
I hated Wade for what he did, but he is trying so i give him some credit. I feel so bad for Justin. Poor Mickie going through all everything atleast she had Justin to help her out. SJ is so cute!
sofiarocks15 chapter 6 . 7/6/2011
omg i love it i want to know what happens!
Sparkly-Bat chapter 6 . 7/4/2011
aww i bet they lost the baby or something :/
BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE chapter 6 . 6/20/2011
My Goodness! Poor Wade! :'( I can't help but feel bad for him!

Let's see, so Mickie and Justin had a night together, which came to a bit of a surprise...Mickie getting pregnant...

I don't approve of Mickie and Justin getting together, but at the same time I could understand Mickie being hurt and neglected. I feel bad for all three of them to be honest.

Sj is TOO cute! He's my favorite character, Lol.

You HAVE to update! Pretty plrese? :)
iloveRKOx chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
love it like always :)
M.Cuevas chapter 6 . 5/29/2011
Everything's coming out

wades wife chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
update soon
xthefirestillburns chapter 6 . 5/28/2011
I knew Mickie was pregnant! I just knew it. Let's see if I'm completely right about everything when the next chapter comes. Ugh. I swear I hate Justin more and more as the story goes by. Poor Wade. He's so hurt. He has every right to be mad at both Mickie and Justin. It doesn't matter if Wade and Mickie weren't together at the time, she and Justin still did one of the lowest things they ever could do to Wade.

It would've been even worse if Mickie were still pregnant considering SJ is still a baby, who still needs all the love and attention he can get. He'd never get all of that with a new baby around. That seriously would be taking that away from him. Did Mickie and Justin even think about him when they were having sex? How selfish both of them are. I really can't wait for the next chapter to see how the rest of this plays out.
sophia0401 chapter 5 . 5/24/2011
Well you hinted that in the picture Mickie was pregnant but not with SJ so I can only assume Justin and Mickie were going to have a baby but something happened...?

I could be wrong I guess I'll have to wait and see :)

Glad Mickie and wade are together and I hopetgey can work things out.
DivineHazex chapter 5 . 5/22/2011
This is too good. So many secrets, everywherre.

I think I know what they went through. For me there are 2 posibilitys. I hope not one of them is it. But it's amazing, Update soon 33
M.Cuevas chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
Claire O'Mack chapter 5 . 5/21/2011
First i have been hopeless with my reading of late so i am so sorry i missed this story. What a heartbreaker it is. Secrets all over the place poor mickie whatever it is i hope it does not break up her relationship with wade. Sj needs to know his father. Another wonderfully written piece of fiction you never disapoint me with your ability to convey the most complex of emotions. Thank you for writing.
Sonib89 chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
I hope Justin doesn't turn away from them
xthefirestillburns chapter 5 . 5/20/2011
I think I know what Mickie's secret is, but I won't say what it is until the secret is revealed. I just might be right. I'm glad SJ, Mickie, and Wade got to spend family time together. I seriously hope this secret that Mickie has been keeping doesn't ruin what she, her son, and Wade have right now. SJ deserves to be happy. Gosh, I wish Justin wasn't in the picture. Glad you're continuing this story. Can't wait for the next chapter.
wades wife chapter 5 . 5/20/2011