Reviews for Juliet O'Hara's Day Off
Red Pen Ninja chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
Awww. I love Shawn :) you're an awesome writer and I hope there's more updates soon :D
psychlover23 chapter 6 . 6/26/2011
i love dis story!
TheKingdomofWaffles chapter 5 . 6/4/2011
Awww, that was adorable! You could practically build a featherbed with all the fluff. ;) Great job! Keep writing! -Emma
tjmack chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
Great Chapter. The IM between Shawn and Jules was my favorite part I think. "Best girlfriend ever." LOL!
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 5 . 5/31/2011
awesome
tjmack chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I just found this story, and it's super cute so far. I would LOVE to see something like this happen on the show. I seriously had the worlds goofiest smile on my face as I read it. Especially the last part with Juliet and Gus's fist bump. Bravo!
HannaK108 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
I'm so glad you updated! Was beginning to get worried you wouldn't continue this story. Loved loved and loved this chapter! So good you wrote Gus in it and Dhawn's notes make me wanna cry and laugh simultaneously. Please update soon!
psychlover23 chapter 4 . 5/15/2011
adorable!
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 4 . 5/14/2011
:) I like gus and jules. Of course I'm a schuliet shipper, but in my head if anything every happened to shawn, gus and jules would get married. I know that sounds weird, but idk. Not romantically, but they'd look after each other well :)
River DeLuca chapter 3 . 5/5/2011
This is cute, adorable, brilliant, magnificent, and romantic! I LOVE IT! :D please write more...
psychlover23 chapter 3 . 5/4/2011
UPDATE! I LOVE THIS STORY!
stagemanagertargaryen chapter 3 . 4/2/2011
yup...i have no idea for this one. poor jules.

haha lolz jk lucky jules :D
hartful13 chapter 3 . 3/29/2011
Like what you got here it has good potential and can't wait till a new season for sure so good stuff and please keep it up!
Abstractly Sydney chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
i cant wait for the next chapter!
movies2560 chapter 3 . 3/27/2011
Great chapter. Aw that was cute. I think the next one has something to do with Shawn takes a shot in the dark. Now that i think about it, His clue's pretty much the same thing he said to Jules on his phone call. lol
53 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »