Reviews for Visual Data
laustic chapter 1 . 3/1
I adore this and I adore your writing. :)
sfsf chapter 1 . 7/4/2014
Loved this. Love you. You have an amazing writing style. I love your jim and spock.
Beth chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
This was Freaking Awesome! It appears that I have been emotionally compromised!
SWQ chapter 1 . 10/20/2013
Oh dearie me, this is just beautiful!
Davis22 chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
That was heartbreaking and so beautiful. So much angst! Probably one of my favorite Spirk OS. Do you think you'll ever write a prequel to this? To show us how Jim cheated on Spock and how hard he fought to keep the Vulcan in his life after this? Seriously, I would kill to read that OS.
mercury chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Aw! Thanks! Live long and prosper!
lea chapter 1 . 5/7/2013
The Evils of Alcohol and Chekov the Epic Hugger... How awesome is that? Great story, even if Jim and Spock can't catch a break :(
Dark Angel's Blue Fire chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
Loved it. xx
PadmeSkywalker10 chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
I really hope you write a prequel about them almost breaking up. I would love to see possessive Spock.
LogicalGoth chapter 1 . 8/21/2011
Is there anyway I can convince you to write a sequel/ prequel to this story about what happened during that really bad month? Jim cheating on Spock, Spock finding out, his reaction and feelings, then Jim trying to convince Spock to take him back and finally Spock giving him a chance... PLEASE!

I've been dying to read it since I first read this one, so can you pretty please write it? PLEASE

Logicalgoth
Doni chapter 1 . 6/6/2011
And that's where it pays to have good friends on top of a wonderful partner. Nicely done.
Eru no Tsubasa chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Awesome! Nyota's a wonderful friend, neh? XD
Ender's Fangirl chapter 1 . 5/16/2011
Aww love this
Freedom chapter 1 . 4/20/2011
WOW! Man that was good. Can you please make a sequel.. Haha; I loved the funny and desperate moments. Keep it up!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 1 . 3/6/2011